MAC Freckletone lipstick

MAC Freckletone lipstick

4.2

on 3/16/2017 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

For me, this isn't a particularly... Anything lipstick. The color is fine (I guess), but I don't like the formula. You have to apply it like six times to get a little color, and still, the formula feels like the weird drying one MAC seems to have with all of their products except the matte ones.
If you can't handle color and are easing yourself into using lipsticks, I think this will be good for you, but for someone who loves the Satins... Nah, I'll pass

on 6/26/2016 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A very beautiful nude lipstick for Olive skinned femals. This is very sheer but I love it it's so moisturizing and looks good with every look you're doing!
Very hydrating but gets off pretty quickly..

on 7/21/2015 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I find this lipstick to be such a sexy color that compliments my NC30 skin. On myself, it is a yellow-based glossy sheer nude. It may not sound like much, but when I wear it with Mac's Stripdown lip pencil, it immediatley creates that sexy nude pout you see Kim K West wear.

on 1/3/2015 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I personally really like this lipstick! I switch between this shade and MAC Modesty for my go to nude lips. I prep with Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm and finish with ELF liquid lipstick in Bark.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I've been wearing my all-time favorite lipstick (Mac Fresh brew) for quite awhile and was looking for a change. I tried out this lipstick thinking it would be another wonderful nude lip color. This lipstick hardly showed up on my pigmented lips. With or without liner, it just looked as if I placed clear lipgloss on my lips. It wasn't the look I was going for so I returned it.

I was looking for a nudey coral colour and the mac sales girl recommended this colour. she tried it on me in the store and I really liked it. I must have a dud or something because the lipstick I have does not show up on my lips at all and doesn't look like the pictures shown here. it makes me look quite washed out.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this nude, it's a warm toned nude which is exactly what I need for my olive complexion. It leaves a beautiful glow to the lip abd gives that "your lips but better" look, perfect for daytime. I go between Mac Freckletone and Maybeline Babylips in Peach Kiss, but Mac Freckletone is minus that slight frosted look you get with the Babylips. If you need a daytime lipstick, go for Freckletone...

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

My favorite nude lip color of all time. This will always be a color I wear. Love the lustre finish. I line it with cork lip liner and booooom magic happens! Staple!

What is this? This doesn't even show up on my lips. What a bummer.
I would never ever buy this lipstick again. It's just like brown on my lips, stays on like 30minutes and fades away. No, this is a big NO NO.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is the most confusing lipstick to me. I am Nc30-35 and when I put this on I don't get "intense peachy" like others claim, It completely disappears on my lip. I can put 10 layers of this on and my lips do not look that much different! If I put gloss over then a little more color pulls through. With that said I do like it because for everyday Its very wearable but it definately looks different on other than myself!

Popular Lipsticks