4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/23/2017

Gorgeous nude with peachy undertone.It looks amazing on my olive skin and naturally darker lips.I recommend trying it out before buying as it looks different on me than on the swatches I saw online.I guess when it's paired with your natural lip color ofc it looks a bit different.For example on me and Temptalia review it looks like a totally different lipstick.Staying power is well 3 hours on …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

2.0

Mar/16/2017

For me, this isn't a particularly... Anything lipstick. The color is fine (I guess), but I don't like the formula. You have to apply it like six times to get a little color, and still, the formula feels like the weird drying one MAC seems to have with all of their products except the matte ones. Also, it accentuates the wrinkles of your lips (not cute)
If you can't handle …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

fromSD24

Jun/26/2016

A very beautiful nude lipstick for Olive skinned femals. This is very sheer but I love it it's so moisturizing and looks good with every look you're doing!
Very hydrating but gets off pretty quickly..

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (150 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromRitzuh

Jul/21/2015

I find this lipstick to be such a sexy color that compliments my NC30 skin. On myself, it is a yellow-based glossy sheer nude. It may not sound like much, but when I wear it with Mac's Stripdown lip pencil, it immediatley creates that sexy nude pout you see Kim K West wear.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

fromWintHD

Jan/03/2015

I personally really like this lipstick! I switch between this shade and MAC Modesty for my go to nude lips. I prep with Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm and finish with ELF liquid lipstick in Bark.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Coarse

Mar/13/2014

I've been wearing my all-time favorite lipstick (Mac Fresh brew) for quite awhile and was looking for a change. I tried out this lipstick thinking it would be another wonderful nude lip color. This lipstick hardly showed up on my pigmented lips. With or without liner, it just looked as if I placed clear lipgloss on my lips. It wasn't the look I was going for so I returned it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

Feb/02/2014

I was looking for a nudey coral colour and the mac sales girl recommended this colour. she tried it on me in the store and I really liked it. I must have a dud or something because the lipstick I have does not show up on my lips at all and doesn't look like the pictures shown here. it makes me look quite washed out.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/20/2014

I love this nude, it's a warm toned nude which is exactly what I need for my olive complexion. It leaves a beautiful glow to the lip abd gives that "your lips but better" look, perfect for daytime. I go between Mac Freckletone and Maybeline Babylips in Peach Kiss, but Mac Freckletone is minus that slight frosted look you get with the Babylips. If you need a daytime lipstick, go for …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Sep/28/2013

My favorite nude lip color of all time. This will always be a color I wear. Love the lustre finish. I line it with cork lip liner and booooom magic happens! Staple!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

Aug/18/2013

What is this? This doesn't even show up on my lips. What a bummer.
I would never ever buy this lipstick again. It's just like brown on my lips, stays on like 30minutes and fades away. No, this is a big NO NO.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair