4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

As a woman, I wear this because I enjoy smelling sensual as eff and smashing the patriarchy. In all seriousness, this cologne is stunning for a man or a woman. It's such a warm, sweet, seductive smell and it lasts really well. On my skin, it sweetens slightly (as fragrances tend to do), and morphs into an absolutely gorgeous woodsy, heavy scent. I love it. The bottle is one of my favorite fragrance bottles on Earth. I enjoy math quite a lot, so it really speaks to me. It's about even with other luxury fragrances in terms of price, though it is getting more difficult to find. I've noticed it selling for quite little on various sites lately though, so I may stock up.

About reviewer (512 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I absolutely love love love this cologne! Decadent and super sexy! I bought a bottle for my husband for his birthday.. Definitely a cooler weather fragrance because of its sweetness, but also the right amount of masculinity too.. Perfectly blended! Well done Givenchy! ????????❤️

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

4 years ago

This is a classic fragrance intended for man, that a man can definitively wear and that a girl (not a lot of girls, but some girls) can rock. It's strong and have a long lasting power, and I think it's a nigh time and winter fragrance. It may really be too strong for an office, and it's also too sweet and cloying on a hot and humid summer day. However, on a cold winter night snuggled at home with my man, it's perfect, and on a tuxedo date it's also perfect. It's really a great fragrance, you just have to be thoughtful about when you wear it. It's not an everyday fragrance, and it's perfect that way.

About reviewer (534 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

So on vacation in Miami a couple of weeks ago my fiancé and I were fragrance shipping and he picked this up along w/ a couple others I fell head over heels for this fragrance its smelled like warm vanilla and caramel along with some citrus & florals. I now wear this fragrance I like to layer it w/ my P.H. CanCan it makes a heavenly concoction. This is the only one of my fiancé's many fragrances that I reach for and will continue too he doesn't mind sharing is caring.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlack

5 years ago

My favorite HG scent! Vanilla, musk, sandalwood - perfection. My husband however will no longer wear this since he thinks its too girly :( but I found it works for me. It is a bit too strong for an office environment, so I use it on the weekend. Would love to see Givenchy come up with a lighter female version.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

6 years ago

Somewhere along the way, I got a sample spray atomizer of this men's fragrance. I tossed it into the kitchen drawer where I keep a lot of stuff for just a quick use of "something" (I'm in the middle of cooking and need a swipe of lippie because someone's at my door or I need a spritz of "something" just to freshen up). I grabbed this the other day and was trying to figure out what the heck product it was - there's the "pi" symbol but no name (fortunately, it did say "Givenchy" on the back). Well, I totally LOVE this stuff. It's the kind of men's fragrance that I like for ME (I'm not a man) - soft and almost "baby scent" smelling. I'm gonna get me some of this (or maybe I'll buy it for my husband and just "borrow" it). Pi was a very nice accidental discovery!

About reviewer (1490 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

from

7 years ago

God, I love this scent! It is perfect. I've always had problems with perfumes as they are often too sweet or just too much and I end up getting a headache. My boyfriend wore this and I tried it and instantly loved it. I've been wearing it ever since, more than six years now. This is a sweet, amber scent that can smell like incense on me sometimes. There are hints of vanilla too, but is quite understated. I always get heaps of compliments on this perfume. The perfume bottle is also quite striking, too.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

7 years ago

Took my hubby to pick out a new fragrance at Sephora and the store manager suggested this one which he loved. He usually wears Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme or Acqua di Gio, Pi is very different from both of those. It's masculine but not so overpowering like so many other men's scents. It's a bit powdery and warm like Donna Karan Cashmere Mist but for men in the best way possible. I can't stop smelling my hubby, it's an amazing scent!

About reviewer (403 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

Great fragrance. Sexy on a (the right) man, but sweet enough for women to wear. Personally I wear it myself. It reminds me of Shalimar but longer lasting and perhaps a sweeter vanilla!

About reviewer (414 reviews)

Age

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

8 years ago

This is a lovely scent, which on my skin is a combination of heliotrope, milk chocolate, benzoin, rosemary and matey bubble bath. It begins with a modern but masculine sweet cologne vibe, but as it dries down the almond and powder bloom and become both milky and caramelly. It feels like a cross between the masculine gourmands – D&G The One Gentleman, Paco Rabanne 1 Million, Rochas Man – and the heliotrope brigade – Mazzorali Alessandro, Etro Heliotrope, and even Caron’s Farnesiana. It’s quite buzzy and warm, and definitely a manly embrace more than a feminine one. I’m not convinced it’s unisex in the same way Bvlgari Black or Cartier Declaration are, which are two scents I love to wear. On a guy, my guy, it’s soft, sweet and not unlike the shower. I’m not sure of the extent of which I can rock this, but I will have a go.

About reviewer (660 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm