RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum

RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum
RapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing SerumRapidBrow Eyebrow Enhancing Serum

3.8

Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Glycerin, Myristoyl, Pentapeptide-17, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed, Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Maris Aqua (Sea water), Octapeptide-2, Copper, Tripeptide-1, Polypeptide-23, Prunus, Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PVP, PEG-12, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide.

on 4/23/2018 11:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Good, But You NEED To Keep Using It...FOREVER.

Been using this for years. The title says it all: Good, it really does somehow make your brows (that you already have) seem fuller/longer, BUT the second you stop using it (even just for a week or two), you'll find that all of your brows that became fuller will actually fall out (so you will look just as bald/thinned out as you did before using the product -- or worse!). I don't understand that part at all, its quite bizarre. The spooly style brush to apply the product to your brows is also curious, as it seems to tug your delicate hairs OUT (which is the exact OPPOSITE of what you want!). Furthermore, I am not sure if it does anything to make any bald spots grow in (it's possible that it helps slightly, but I cant tell if its the product or just the coincidence of my own growth...). Bottom line, regardless of it's weird applicator design, it helps hair you've already got look fuller, not really sure it does much about filling in bald spots (still have many after YEARS of use), BUT YOU MUST KEEP USING IT DAILY to see (and keep) ANY results. This is why I am mixed and give it a 3/5...

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've been using Rapidbrow religiously twice a day for 10 weeks. I've not seen any new hairs at all. The applicator doesn't make any sense. It's like a mascara brush when it should be more like a small paint brush. Why provide an applicator that applies to hair when your trying to grow new hair from within your skin? I made a best effort to get the product on the areas that are sparse or have no hair at all(where there used to be hair).
I had high hopes for Rapidbrow but I'm very disappointed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Mine is a familiar story: I grew up in the 90s when having thin eyebrows was a must. I plucked my bushy brows into submission for two decades. I've also had my brows repeatedly attacked by very ordinary shopping centre threading franchises. After one very traumatic visit where the woman over plucked my brows back to their skinny 1990s glory, I left my eyebrows alone for three months. Sadly, the regrowth was poor and sparse in places. My right eyebrow in particular had a sizeable gap missing at the top. I tried castor oil for a few weeks but really didn't see any changes. I purchased rapid brow after seeing youtuber Pixiewoo give it a good review. I really didn't expect it to work to be honest. These things always seem gimmicky and preying on the desperate. I applied it morning and most nights (I sometimes forgot to do it in the evening) as per the instructions.

I didn't see much change the first 3-4 weeks. BUT dammit, it DOES work. I've had little hairs in spots I don't normally have. I've been pretty much obsessed with getting hair back on the top of my right eyebrow. Hairs have sprouted there, but they're soft and feathery. I haven't achieved full lushness there, but I'm pleased something's turned up. I'm a bit meh about having to keep repurchasing it to maintain the results, but it works so at least I know it's money not wasted. It's not a miracle serum- and I noticed PIxiewoo has since resorted to microblading (a bad idea IMO as it fades and never matches your natural hairs), but if you want to encourage growth back to areas slaughtered by plucking, this is an affordable product that will yield results.

Other reviewers saying it caused flaking are probably mistaking it for the dried product. I have extremely sensitive, volatile skin and it hasn't caused any reactions or peeling. I've slathered this on some mornings, when I was desperate to see results and not sure it was going work, It caused a slightly white residue.

PROS
-Noticeable hair growth in about 4 weeks
-Affordable when compared to other serums on the market

CONS

-The spoolie applicator feels unnecessarily savage for an applicator. I don't want to disturb or pull any precious hairs out. I'd prefer a soft tip.
-You need to keep buying it to maintain results

on 10/23/2017 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

i have been using rapidbrow once or twice a day for 2 1/2 months and i can now officially say this is a miracle product. due to middle age and a bad case of pneumonia, my eyebrows mostly disappeared about 6 years ago, down to about a half inch, very thin and patchy. they grew back somewhat, but really sparse with bald patches. now, after rapidbrow, i would give my brows these grades: length-A+, width-A, and density-B+. they are now as long and wide as when i was a teen, and the density is so much better, only one or two bare spots with much less skin showing. my guess is that this works on your existing hair follicles-so perhaps if your brows were narrow when you were younger, this might not make that much difference? anyway, rapidbrow is a clear scentless gel that dries pretty quick. it doesn't feel drying. my tube is not empty yet-i may get another month out of it-too bad the tube's not clear. there is no expiration date on it, but it does have a manufacture date. very expensive, much cheaper on amazon prime, or you can try walgreens.con when they're running a coupon code. but it's worth every penny.

on 9/10/2017 10:05:00 PM

I did not see any new growth, any thickening or darkening of existing brows. I also found it challenging to apply to skin with the spooky. It seemed to apply mainly to brow hairs (but I did rub it in). When other reviewers talk about skin peeling, I think they are confusing the actual product drying and peeling. I didn't not experience any skin reaction or peeling. This is a steep price for basically oil in a bottle.

on 6/20/2017 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So far so good! I have been using this product for approximately 2 months, and I am definitely seeing growth. I used to have beautiful, wide, thick brows, but was the victim of an overly aggressive waxer in my mid-20s (yes, I kept going back. Stupid.). This product has been great for encouraging better re-growth. The only downside is that one tube only lasts for about 5-6 weeks, and it is quite expensive ($40, Ulta). Assuming the cost does not go up, and the results are good, I will continue to purchase.

on 12/13/2016 1:09:00 PM

As an over 67 female, my brows were very thin and faded from years of plucking. This stuff is fabulous-but you must used twice a day religiously. After two months of use, my brows have grown in (mostly dark) and existing brow hairs are thicker and longer. There are small hairs coming in still so will continue use daily at least for one more month. I will then use it once a day and see what happens. I bough the product at Costco on-line -which is the cheapest at $25.00 or you can purchase it on Amazon for about $35.00.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been using Rapidbrow for about 3 months now. A little background on my brows.

I'm in my early 20s, and I am not blessed with naturally thick, Brooke Shields brows. In my teenage years, I fell victim to overplucking. When I look back on pictures from that time period, I cannot believe how I thought my brows looked good that way....they were uneven and super thin. As someone who already had sparse brows, plucking them thinner was just ridiculous. Luckily, when I was about 18, I wised up to the fact the I had no idea what I was doing on my own and started getting my brows threaded about once a month. For the last few years, I haven't even plucked one hair myself, but have just been getting them threaded. Over time, my natural brow shape grew back in and now I just get the stray hairs cleaned up and get the longer hairs trimmed. Like I said, I have naturally sparse brows (especially near the ends) and I pretty much have always filled them in for the last few years. Even though my brows grew back over time, I still had some empty spots and wanted to see if I could improve them at all.

I had been curious about brow growth serums for awhile and did research into the most popular ones. Rapidbrow seemed to have the most reviews and was a reasonable price, and the ingredient list looked pretty good. Revitabrow was the other popular one, but it was quite a bit more expensive and I actually think the actives in the Rapidbrow are better , so I decided on Rapidbrow. I followed the directions and applied it twice a day, morning and night. I was actually hesitant at first to apply in the morning because I thought the gel would be crusty and would look weird under my brow makeup, but the gel completely absorbs after a minute.

How I apply:

I apply a few strokes of the gel using the brush on both of my brows, like how you would with a brow gel. Then, using a finger I smooth the gel into my brows. This ensures that the gel coats all of the hairs in my brow and penetrates into the skin underneath.

So there are lots of before and after pictures online of the results of Rapidbrow. I can say that after 3 months, I have seen a definite improvement in my brows, however not the "extreme" improvement that many have seen. My existing hairs have definitely thickened up. As for new hair growth, I think there has been a little, but not much. I think for people that have very overplucked brows, who have not allowed any re-growth, if you use Rapidbrow you will probably see amazing results. I think this is because Rapidbrow just works really well on improving the existing hair follicles we already have. I don't think you can expect Rapidbrow to grow you a ton of new hair where you had none before though, and if you have very sparse brows don't expect super thick brows. But if you have overplucked in the past, and want to start re-growing your brows, or you have normal brows that you just want to thicken up a bit I thick you would like Rapidbrow. Just don't expect miracles. I will repurchase Rapidbrow, I'm not sure if you stop using if the results go away but I want to maintain my brows so I will continue to use it. Now, I don't feel like I need to fill in my brows everyday. I just use a small amount of Benefit tinted brow gel and my brows look great. I even find that I need to be careful not to apply as much as I used to, or my brows look too strong. I'm really happy with my results. Overall I would recommend.

on 5/30/2016 6:04:00 AM

As a longtime user of Latisse, i'm disturbed by the jump in price over the past year, even at a discount. So, i tried Rapidbrow bought from Costco at a significant discount. Expecting to see some results in a few weeks, I was so surprised how quickly i saw results and so much better than using Latisse. I couldn't be happier...

Brow Journey Intro:
My natural brows are not terribly thick and plucking for over a decade has meant that the hairs rarely grow in any more. I have been trying to grow out my brows for a year, but really commit to it about 3 months ago by using a home made castor oil, vitamin e, olive oil serum and applying with spooly. I have had a little bit of regrowth (YAY) with brows as well as my lashes, which became very fluttery. (Note: I actually trimmed my lashes with scissors last week to make them appear thicker, even if a little shorter, and I think it was a successful move as they are continuing to grow out).
My only criticism with the castor oil, besides the fact that I didn't get Margot Robbie's brows/lashes overnight, is that the hairs seem a little weak and floppy.

RapidBrow/Lash:
I have only been using the RapidBrow and RapidLash serums for 2 weeks and I have had good, maybe great, results so far (YAY X2). There is sparse regrowth happening around my main brow area, and both brow and lash hairs seem a little stronger and less floppy than with castor oil. There is better growth happening in my brows than my lashes I think, but I read the opposite has happened for other people so perhaps this is genetic. I too wondered why the brow tool is a spooly and not a doe foot, but I read exfoliation is a big factor in hair follicle stimulation so that is likely why. Rapidlash little paint brush is great. I use both twice a day.

Pros - decent regrowth within 2 weeks and can't wait to see what happens in 6 weeks, easy to use, dries fast, works great as a brow gel/tamer

Cons - not immediate growth, sometimes hard spooly pulls out a hair or two, flakes a little bit

I believe both products are well worth the money and time investment so far. I will update in 6 weeks time with pictures :)

Popular Brows Products