Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing NIght Cream

Neutrogena Naturals Multi-Vitamin Nourishing NIght Cream

3.3

Water, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Heptyl Undecylenate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Maltodextrin, Sclerotium Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have normal skin and born in 1952. I really like the way this night cream makes my facial skin look and feel. In the morning my skin feels soft and smooth. I have a faint line mid-way on my neck and this cream makes it almost invisible in the morning. I use Neutrogena liquid sunscreen and the healthy neutrogena moisturizer sunscreen if I am going out in the sun (I do not use them together on face, just neck). Many women guess my age in late forties, at this date I am 65. I am also northern european with red hair and sunburn easily.
I love the smell of this but knew right away I would read negative comments about that, but I like the pleasant fragrance which disappears quickly after application. Avon used to make a product called Skintrition with vitamins and minerals, it was much heavier but still it was good for my skin. Glad I found this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This stuff feels waxy going on, and smells so nasty my husband commented on it.

on 1/6/2017 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Wow, I *really* do not like the smell of this stuff. To me it's like old fashioned foot-lotion - surprisingly chemically for something billed as natural. It's also not very moisturizing. I'm just not a fan.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I hadn't used a night cream for awhile, ever since Garnier stopped making their lovely, green one which looked like avocado and took ten years off me. But some harsh treatments for redness had taken their toll. Well, Neutragena is generally a good brand and I liked the sound of Naturals. For the first few nights I slathered it on, and it had a strange texture and wouldnt absorb. Then for a few nights I applied it very lightly, but my skin was dry and not nourished by morning. I finally got the balance right and now I'm very happy with the results. This is what I do: I put on a mask of oatmeal and water before bed, leave it on for ten minutes, then rinse off by splashing with warm water. Then I put on the night cream. After three weeks, my skin is looking much, much better - fresher, smoother, and not too much redness.

Update 19 September 2016

Okay, I've decided to stop using this night cream. Even though it improved my skin, now I am getting an eczema-type of reaction on my chin. Sigh!

Didnt like this at all. Was not mosturizing at all, did nothing for my skin. Total waste of money.

on 5/1/2016 9:56:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Didn't like it. It had a yucky texture and just didn't absorb well at all -- just sits there on your skin. It streaks horribly and balls up easily if you rub it. It had a strong (and bizarre) scent I didn't like (I thought this was supposed to be "natural? So why the synthetic perfumes?!). It also turned VERY greasy after about an hour. Comes in a crappy jar (again, I HATE that, so unhygienic). I don't know, it was just a very strange cream that just didn't seem to "work out" in any way (and I like a lot of Neutragena's products). Pass.

The best thing about this product is the packaging, in my opinion. It's a little glass jar that made me feel nice and fancy lol. Unfortunately as the days passed, I started growing small red bumps or pimples in random places of my face. I stopped using it, but then caved in a month or two later because I didn't want the product to go to waste...red bumps again. I wonder why that is because I really wanted my skin to ~absorb the multi vitamins ~*~ i do have combo/acne prone skin, so that is something to take into consideration.

on 10/21/2015 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This was not special at all for me, especially given the price. I found the day formulation did the same or better job for me, but even that was a very average moisturizer. I think far better creams can be found than this in general, particularly for the price. This "naturals" line was the last I tried out before moving away from Neutrogena permanently.

This is currently my favorite night cream, it is packaged In a nice glass jar and has a lovely fresh smell. It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and healthy. I would recommend this for young skin as a more mature skin would need a wrinkle fighting night cream. If you are in your 20s this is a great night cream and worth the try!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is a great nightcream for normal to dry skin, it rejuvenates your skin and leaves it lovely in the morning. The scent is rather strong though, so for those who aren't good with smells, you should avoid this product. Also, if you've properly washed your face or exfoliated your face at night, this cream BURNS LIKE HOLY HELL which is obviously a significant negative. I personally use this on nights where I've washed my face gently or as a moisturizer before my makeup.