La Roche-Posay Toleriane Teint Fluid

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Teint Fluid

3.8

AQUA / WATERUNDECANETRIDECANEGLYCERINPOLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATEPENTYLENE GLYCOLCETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONEHEXYL LAURATEMAGNESIUM SULFATEDISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITEACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATEACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTERETHYLHEXYLGLYCERINTRISTEARINCELLULOSE GUMACRYLATES COPOLYMERDISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATEALUMINUM HYDROXIDECI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDECI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDESCI 77491CI 77492CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES

on 3/22/2017 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

What I like the most about this foundation is the coverage, the ease of application and the fact that it's affect my skin in any way.
What I dislike is the poor color selection - I bought No10 and still have to mix with white shade adjusting drops.
I find that the less I use with this foundation the better it turns out; a bit too much and it will settle into the pores, look unnatural and slide off throughout the day.
The finish is semi-matte, doesn't really control oil but doesn't look shiny on its own either. The packaging allows great control in the amount you need to squeeze and price is fair. Still not my ideal foundation but has quite a few merits in my book.

on 8/29/2016 9:29:00 AM

This has been my go-to foundation for 5+ years now. I wouldn't call it my holy grail but I'd never go without it either. Although there are only 6 shades available, no.11 is almost a perfect match for my complexion (which is a bit difficult to begin with - a light neutral-warm with olive undertones). Coverage is amazing, I actually almost never use it on my cheeks since I find it slightly too thick for me as I prefer a more natural look. But it works wonders as a concealer for dark circles and other imperfections like acne, superior to many actual concealers. Not the best for dry skin - tends to look flakey on dry patches. I think best suited to combination to oily skin and in particular for acne prone skin.

on 3/24/2015 10:06:00 PM

Overall I like it.
Pros: The coverage/ pigmentation is very high so only a tiny amount is needed. It is extremly blend-able. Working with a dense real technique brush I can cover my entire face only using about a pea size amount of product.
Staying power is good. There is no smell. It doesn't cause me any breakouts.
The tube is very handy to take along and also it is easy to dispense just the right amount

Cons: it does settle a little into pores and even though I only use a really small amount in daylight you can still see foundation on my face. Color selection is a bit poor.
It is a little shiny and I need some powder on top of it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this product for many years now. I have repurchased it many times. It was a life savior when I had a really, really bad rosacea flareup, and when I say bad I mean BAD. It was basically the only thing that helped me to cover up my scaly, crusty and red skin and prevented me from being miserable any longer. I have been buying it ever since.
The only thing I do not really like about it are the color choices. There are only 3 to choose from - 11, 13 and 15. At least in my country. 11 is too light for me, 15 is too dark. So, I am buying nr. 13. At one point in my life I bought 13 and 15 and mixed them together - this was a good choice during summer as I get tan. However, I have a yellow undertone, and this is kinda pink, so it is not perfect either. I still use it because I blend it in with my neck and it is fine. I like the coverage, it is VERY spreadable, so that little bottle goes a long way. I think mine lasts for 6 months or so, and that is amazing considering I put it on every single day. I feel like paying 20€ twice a year is a good deal.
ALL IN ALL:
Pros: great coverage, spreadability, one bottle lasts a long time, good for sensitive skin
Cons: color choices, smells medicinal

on 5/15/2015 10:36:00 AM

I really love la roche posay products, but this wasn't for me. Although it's for sensitive skin, which is always a plus, it's not a good foundation.
It's also a bit on the pricey side.
I got the lightest shade available and it was multiple shades darker than my very fair skin. I blended it with moisturizer and the color was still way off.
So if you are porcelain pale this isn't for you.
In addition I found it didn't blend well leaving streaks and drying before being able to really be blended.
It had a nice feeling to it and it didn't break out my acne-prone skin. So I'd say this is an ok product and might be a good product for darker and more oily skin

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite foundation ever !! I can't express how glad i am that i got a foundation with a flawless, literally flawless coverage! Whether it's acne, scars, rosacea, blemishes.. Any kind of imperfections, this will totally cover it up! Without looking cakey or have tons of makeup on your face. A one layer of that will perfectly hide 90% of your skin problems and you might add a 2nd layer for a higher 100% flawless coverage. It also conceales your face so if you don't have very noticable dark circles under your eyes, you don't need a concealer at all! And what is more important that it doesn't cause breakouts which is an issue i suffered from with almost every foundation. This is the best of the best !

on 6/24/2014 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to like it but no, it doesn't sink in, accentuates the pores, gives me a mask effect and the color choice is terrible. Luckily I gave it a try and took a sample.

on 3/30/2012 4:24:00 AM

Don't really like it, but not really hate it. It's ok for the night, when lighting is low and your face does not receive too much light. Product covers up really well, there are no objections here. But it's tooooo powdery and takes on clothes if you accidentally touch your face. Product is not that granular so it's noticeable on the face, it shines from the very beginning and there are only a few colors available.
wouldn't repeurchase it.

on 2/15/2012 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Not the best makeup I've ever had, but not a big disappointment. I think, it's heavy for my skin, and doesn't look very invisibly. The lightest shade 10 - ivory is too dark for my very pale skin. Coverage is medium to 75 per cent. Not full coverage, but also not a cakey mask.

I have tried a lot of foundations,searching for the perfect one. The last 8months I have skin problems. My skin is usually dry and sensitive,but from october I got severe acne with cysts because of antibiotics. So these months were horrible to me. now I have hyper pigmentation in red and my pores look larger because of all the things I used to get rid of the cysts. So its really hard to find a good foundation and concealer. All of them are too heavy or too matte and when ur skin is dry ,u dont need matte efect, u need dewy finish and light formula. I used Avene, Clinique, Vichy, Bioderma and they were awful. Since I found this I receive compliments for my natural looking skin. I like my colour11-I am pale but with yellow undertones. When I put it on, at first it looks toooo matte, but in 1-2 hours its perfect! I use a very little from it and on my red pigmentation I use MAC studio finish mixed with primer for dry skin (without the primer I cant blend it) Its amazing! Lasts on my face for about 16 hours lol and its the perfect finish for me,so I dont need powder. In love ♥