NaturePlex Vitamin A & D Cream

NaturePlex Vitamin A & D Cream

Price: $

Price: $

Great product! And dirt cheap . I had a lot of acne scars and dark spots that just wouldn't fade. I had to cover them with layers of makeup which in turn only made me break out and the cycle continued. Pimples would go away and leave marks the. I'd break out again trying to cover them. After the first couple days using this I noticed a difference in my skin. It's a thick gel so I like to use it right after shower then I apply makeup...I also use it on a clean fave before bed. It's kinda like a primer before makeup because it smooths skin. After 2 weeks ALL of my facial scars are gone. I am comfortable going makeup free. And when I wear makeup I only need a little bit to look great. I'd recommend this to everyone..it tightens and clears up skin.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I purchased this at the Dollar Tree for of course, 1 dollar. It's marketed to treat diaper rash; heal dry, flaky and chafed skin; soothe and protect minor cuts and burns.

I use this as a makeup base/primer and have been doing so for the better part of 5 days.
My makeup stays put all day and this product actually gives my skin a nice healthy glow, which it has not had in ages.

The texture is thick and rich and definitely helps with dry patches around the mouth area and nose.