One 'n Only Argan Oil Curl Cream

One 'n Only  Argan Oil Curl Cream

4.1

on 10/27/2015 12:36:00 AM

I never really used curl creams I have mostly been a fan of oils for my hair. About my hair it's waist length, thick, dry, and wavey. It would probly have actual curls if I cut it. I saw this at Sallys when they had a buy 2 get 1 free sale. So I purchased this with my oil and deep conditioner. My hair needs hydration otherwise it gets so frizzy and big but not in a good way. So I tried the curl cream when my hair was damp I only used a pump and a half.

I applied it and put my hair in a loose braid. My waves are so pretty and my hair actually looks good not frizzy with waves that are so nice. Now my hair stays shiny, bouncy, and manageable. I will be using this in my daily haircare because it actually works and makes my hair just look so much more polished. And it feels good! I still use my Argan oil but in a lesser amount. This cream hydrates really well so I don't need so much oil like I used to. I also love the scent and how it looks and feels in my hair. Recommended. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very happy with this. I put a small amount in towel-dried hair (it's key, I think, to put on fairly wet hair), and it makes my curls soft, shiny and defined. I could see how using too much could make hair greasy or weighed down, but I'm careful to use just a bit, and to comb it through to distribute.

My only complaints: it doesn't take away frizz completely, though it does help. Also, I can't figure out how to use this on 2nd-day hair; even misting my hair with water first doesn't seem to really reactivate it, and when I tried to add a smidge on dry hair, it didn't do anything but sit there. Still, all in all I'm pretty happy with this.

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/6/2015 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this on a whim, and really enjoyed the scent. I have 2b/c bobbed hair, and I found this weighed it down a bit more than I'd like, and was not really moisturizing, but I solved that by using a few drops of straight argan oil in my wet hair before applying this. It did help my curls and waves hold, but no better or worse than the Tigi Curlesque mousse that I already was using. The deal breaker for me is that this causes hairline and jaw acne where my hair touches my face. I stopped using after the 1st breakout, let it heal, tried again. Three times to be sure. After looking at the ingredients list, Mineral Oil is near enough to the top of the list to be my likely culprit. If mineral oil isn't an issue for you, I'd say go ahead and try it, as the price is great for the amount of product you get.

on 3/4/2014 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've used this product for about a good 2 years and not once has it disappointed me. I use it with the argan oil since I have dry and damaged hair from hair coloring/heat-styling over the years and my goodness, has it done wonders. Absolutely love this creme and will recommend it to anyone!

I love this cream. I have wavy hair more on the frizzy side, and I used to straighten it daily because I couldn't find something to handle my natural Mexican-Spanish curls. I finally found something that gives my hair a really good look, with volume, shiny and with a natural beachy look, no frizz and smelling nice. The only con is that the cream tends to be on the oily-greasy side, even though I have normal to dry hair. However, I think I can manage it. It is the only product I use now! Definitely would buy again! My hair looks fantastic!

on 5/22/2013 5:08:00 PM

I love this product. I have long, wavy hair (2a, I think). I prefer to air dry my hair, saving flat ironing for special occasions. My hair has a tendency to get very frizzy. I tried leave-in conditioners which helped with frizz but they took a lot of the wave out of my hair, which I didnt like. I tried gels and mousses which made my hair feel crunchy and sometimes it looked wet in certain spots. Not pretty. This product leaves my hair soft and touchable with tons of waves and no frizz. One product and I'm done. It's about 10 bucks full price and sally's always has sales and coupons so it's a great deal. Love this!

on 4/9/2013 10:05:00 AM

LOVE! I've been searching high and low for the perfect curl cream. One that isn't too heavy, or smells to fruity...one that doesn't make my hair greasy, or crunchy or frizzy or flat...one that gives my waves definition and keeps my hair bouncy, shiny and smelling fabulous. I'm thrilled I found this. My hair loves this cream.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really loved this. I was able to get good curl definition and softness all in one. My hair didn't look dull or feel heavy. The scent is nice, but very strong so those with allergies might want to pass on this one. I use two pumps for my whole head and work into my wet hair and let it air-dry. It can also be used on dry hair, but I found that wet hair works best for me. I don't know how this compares to the original MO curl cream though I will try that and update as soon as I can. If you had success with other One n' Only argan products, then you might like this.

on 2/9/2013 11:53:00 PM

I would definitely repurchase this. It's a leave in conditioner that actually enhances my curls. I noticed a difference if I didn't use it. This will slightly define the curl and remove the frizz. Plus it smells so good and looks like whipped cream, makes me want to eat it! I apply this right out of the shower and then finish off with the Argan Oil. Plus I love it comes in a pump! One bottle has lasted me 10 months, and I use it everyday!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is pretty nice stuff. Price isn't too high and since I only use 1 pump on my shoulder length fine wavy hair it will last me a long time. I'm VERY sensitive to smells and this doesn't bother me at all. Best thing I've found so far that doesn't make my hair stiff n crunchy.

Popular Styling Products