Lancome L'Absolu Rouge La Base

Lancome L'Absolu Rouge La Base

3.0

LA BASE FORMULA: OCTYLDODECANOL ● DIISOSTEARYL MALATE ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE ● BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 ● POLYETHYLENE ● PHENYL TRIMETHICONE ● HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES ● SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS BUTTER / JOJOBA BUTTER ● CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX ● C18-36 ACID TRIGLYCERIDE ● TIN OXIDE ● AQUA / WATER ● CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE ● CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE ● SILICA ● ALUMINA ● ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ● MAGNESIUM SILICATE ● PROPYLENE GLYCOL ● HYDROXYPALMITOYL SPHINGANINE ● HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● BHT ● TOCOPHERYL ACETATE ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ●[ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 15850 / RED 6 ● CI 15850 / RED 7 ● CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE ● CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE ● CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE ● CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE ● CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE ● CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE ● CI 75470 / CARMINE ● CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES ● CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE ● MICA ]

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This lip product tempted me as I recently purchased my first Lancome lipstick and found it to be very moisturizing. However, this product felt like nothing more than oil sitting ontop of my lips, never sinking in, and never affecting my chapped patches. I tried this for 48 hours, then gave up. CO Bigelow Mentha Supreme 2x found at Bath and Body Works for like $5 works amazingly well. Don't waste your $.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nourishing lip balm that also works as a primer. My lips have never been so satisfied as they are when I use this product. They feel so moist and conditioned. I love this product, even just to use on it's own as a lip balm.

Top Rated Lip Treatments