ABBA gentle conditioner

No Image

4.5

on 1/10/2018 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a fabulous product. It detangles my fine hair easily and leaves it feeling soft, shiny and healthier than any other product I’ve used. At regular price it is expensive but can sometimes find great deals on it. Needless to say, I love this and will continue to purchase this magical potion!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This contains quinoa protein and wild cherry extract, along with aloe vera. My hair responded very well. I only need to use a small amount for my hair and it softens and does an excellent job of controlling frizz and providing shine. It leaves no residue and feels very light. I am so impressed and can't believe I passed this up many times. It has a light scent as well and makes my hair look and feel healthy. I would say it is the best product in the Abba line and I love that I can layer it with other products. I would buy it again.

on 4/13/2012 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is my HG leave in and has been for the past 6 years. It makes my hair soft, shiny, bouncy, and never greasy. My hair is naturally coarse and curly. It's also damaged since I used to flat iron it every couple days and bleached it multiple times. If I simply use straightening balm/lotion then go to blow dry, my hair looks fried, lank, and sometimes greasy. When I use a dime size amount of this first, I actually get a beautiful shiny blow out every time. Even if I let my hair air dry, this keeps it from looking frizzy or messy. Combined with FSG, I get perfect, shiny ringlets, no matter how much my hair's been abused. Since running out of it a couple years back, I now keep my closet stocked with salon size bottles of this stuff. This is a Godsend for damaged, curly hair.

on 9/28/2011 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was surprised to find that this is a leave in conditioner. It is thick and detangling. It is a great partner with Abba's Gentle Shampoo, which smells heavenly, better than the conditioner.