72%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

Wow!!! I cant believe how awesome this liner is. I got it at the dollar store in a pinch and I'm so happy I did. The brush is perfect for making both precise strokes and thick strokes. It stays on forever! I slept in this stuff and when I woke up it still looked like it was just applied! I have $25 liner that can't accomplish that. It dries quickly and Stays. Put. All. Day. Yet still washes off completely with normal face wash/make up remover. There just is no better beauty buy for the money.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

a year ago

Wow wow wow not bad at all for a dollar. Gave it a try recently and I'm really impressed. Have no issues with it thus far. Maybe they improved the formula? It's pigmented, glides on easy, lasts really well, the thin tip makes a perfect sharp wing. The finish is that of a waterproof liquid liner where it kind off gives off a sheen when it dries. I ran my finger through it and it doesn't smudge. I'll be the first to admit I love high end makeup but I'm also happy with some dollar makeup because I don't always want to spend more than 15 bucks on everything. This works as good as Elf & Wet 'n' Wild and my beloved NYC liner that got discontinued forever ago.

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

If you have tough skin it's great, same manufacturer as wet N, wild but for my sensitive eyes it's a huge no. Makes them swell, puff and turn red

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Edit 2/14/18: LA Colors is owned by 21 Beauty and wetnwild is owned by Markwins Int’l Not Same company. I repeat: they are not owned by the same company. :-) Edit 03/14/17: I now possess black, brown & black-brown of this liner! Big time score I plan to use the brown for my brows I love me some LAC it's boss over all the DS MU besides Beauty treats & color mates :-) water resistant isn't bad I just prefer waterproof I've found my HG in Isehan, Magical Halo & MAC liquidlast. I'm an eyelinerophile lover-of-all-things-eyeliner even if my wings suck I don't even bother w wings somexs I'm old skool. Not everybody can get wings right I think for a nearly 40 year old woman it's appropriate to skip wings when u want to. Getting it right is hard!!!! Sometimes simplicity is good less is more right. >;) --- Original review: This is $1 at Dollar Tree! I now possess 3 kinds of LA Colors liquid liner (this; the liquid kind in the mascara tube; & the intense lining formula liquid which comes with a short wooden pencil/sharpener) there is the 1 w the blue lid I used to have it & it dried up.i've BOLO for the thin tip as I used to use it but I hadn't seen it in quite awhile until recently a trip to Dollar Tree they had heaps of it so I got 2 (1 for purse, 1 for vanity I should've gotten a back up! Of my back up! LOL) this does not claim to be a waterproof just "long lasting" which I've found LAC to be the most long lasting liquid liners that aren't specifically waterproof the 1 in the mascara tube is water resistant. The brush is wonderful on this. It can make the sharpest fine feline flick & it's inky sooty black (not shiny). The only reason I bought MAC liquidlast was for when I go to horse shows & will sweat my fool head off & when my allergies are piqued. I've fallen asleep w LAC on & it's been there in the AM (naughtily me! Good eyeliner). This brand is cruelty free & this formula is ferrocyanide free (a known ingredient to cause eye irritation & makes my eyes water like crazy). This is better than NYC ($4) u can get 4 tubes for that for those who are budget conscious or upgrade to LA Colors Grafixx which are waterproof also $4 but OHHH WHY (???) when this little gem fits easily into my purse for touch ups & lasts all day. I am ashamed & embarrassed to admit I spent $20 on MAC Liquidlast in the recent past it pays to shop around check your local deal stores like $ Tree, 5 Below, Family $, $ General, Big Lots et al many treasures await you!!!! #winning

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

Best eyeliner I have ever used. Super easy to work with and looks great and is SUPER cheap!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0
from

3 years ago

This product is awful!!!! After one use I had extremely red itchy and swollen eyes!! I probably have to go to the docror sense benadryl is not helping. This happened once before with an la colors eyeliner just the pencil. Now i know that it's their products causing it! DO NOT BUY!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

3 years ago

Very good little eyeliner to use. Stays on all day and dries nicely. Worth the dollar that I got it for????

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

3 years ago

This is a great little cheapo liquid eyeliner for those natural eyeliner days. The brush is super easy to use. I find that I can make a thin line with a flick quite easily. I have the colours brown black and brown. Haven't used brown yet, but Brian black is pretty decent. It's a dark brown bordering on black. Perfect for when black is just a tad too harsh. The brush us flimsy and I have a hair on it that is splayed out, but it doesn't affect the application. I have super oily skin and lids but this lasts all day on me. Did a $1.25 CAD, it's a steal. Go get it!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

4 years ago

If u like a thin line, this product is pretty good for a buck. Delivers good pigmentation. I'm not a fan of the brush coz I find it too flimsy for my liking. Didn't smudge or smear after all day wear. Won't repurchase due to me liking thick eyeliner looks and it takes me double the time to do my eyeliner since the brush is so thin

About reviewer (1297 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Best eyeliner available for the price!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium