no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is discontinued, which is too bad! ELF had some really nice products in tier mineral line and this was one. This is a really slick, sheer, shiny, neutral rose tinted balm. It's pretty close to MLBB on me, just a touch pinker and less berry compared to my lips. This color is soooo neutral and easy to wear. You can slap it on with almost anything and expect it to look nice. This has no scent and a sweet sugary taste of you touch it with your tongue. The packaging is simple black plastic, the balm is a skinny stick that twists up and down - it fully retracts, which is awesome at this price point. I would repurchase if this was still available.

About reviewer (278 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

3.0

5 years ago

There's something about this product that prevents me from reaching for it. It has good colour payoff and is not too heavy or slick on the lips. It has a nice appearance too. Maybe it's that it is not very balm like. It's pretty thin, and does not leave lips feeling more moisturized than before application once the product wears off. It appears fairly even, but I feel like the coverage could be a bit smoother, too. And it does have a really sweet taste that does not go away until the product wears off.

About reviewer (167 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

6 years ago

Wow, this is definitely another ElF hit! It is so cheap and amazing! I have this product in "Rose" and love it! It comes in balm form, but goes on like a lipstick, it gives great coverage and Rose is a great color! it moisturizes and softens my lips. It stays on for a fairly good amount of time, but i reapply a lot because I like to keep the color fresh. My only complaint is that it is pretty small, there is not a huge amount of it, but for the price and the quality, I love it!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Where have you been all my life?! This is deffintly like a hidden gem. I remember I bought this a year ago, but then for some reason I never used it. For a few weeks ago I accidently noticed this and decided to try it again. I totally can't believe why I haven't used this more? I own the colour "Natural" and it's by far the most perfect nude coloured lip product I own. Even beats my MAC lipstick. More people needs to try these, they are seriously awesome! The only thing ELF could've done better is the packagain. It's pretty plane, boring and anonymous which probably is why I forgot about this. Besides from that, it's perfect.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Coarse

from

6 years ago

This is an awesome lip tint! I'll tell you why: Very creamy texture that applies smoothly. I find the tint surprisingly long lasting, at least Cherry that I use most. Applied before leaving home in the morning and after lunch, when washing my face late in the evening (many hours after dinner, too, so it survives a meal) there is color rubbing off on my washcloth! It's more moisturizing than lipsticks, but not as moisturizing as a good lip balm. Then again my lips require a lot of moisture... If my lips are really dry I use balm under the lip tint. Good sized product. I find lipsticks too wide when applying (when not using a brush, of course), these lip tints are about 1 cm across, makes it much easier for me. SPF 8. Might not be much, but more than anything else I have. :) Oh, and it tastes sooo good! Kinda fruity, very sweet. I bought the colors Cherry and Guava. I absolutely love Cherry, it's perfect! This is something I will definitely repurchase. It's like a darker slightly warmer version of my natural lip color, very flattering on me. It works both for everyday/at work and dressing up/going out. Guava is a coral color with golden shimmer/glitter. I rarely use this one, I love corals but it's the golden shimmer that's the problem for me. It's a bit too much. Occasionally it works, if I want to look "sunny" (lol it's the best description I can come up with), apply it sparingly and wear a warm colored shirt. That balances it out. So this color I wouldn't repurchase, but the quality is just as great as Cherry. I think this is the perfect mix between a lipstick and a lip balm! Cherry will stay as a staple product with me, definitely.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

Nice texture, glides easily, non-sticky and non-slippery. Has a sweet taste which I personally don't mind even though I am normally sensitive to all those extras like taste and smell. I have it in Cherry which is a blushy terracotta color on my quite pigmented naturally lips.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I tried this one in Blush and it did not suit my medium skin tone, so I ended up giving this product to my mother who loves it very much. the color appeared to be way pinkier than in the picture. The texture is really smooth, quite long lasting and very light and moisturizing, there doesnt seem to be much of it in the package but probably will last for a month under constant application. Will definitely repurchase in a darker tone such as cherry. Bought it in cherry afterwards and suit me best <3 Love it. I'm ditching MAC cremesheen lipsticks <3

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

8 years ago

I have been in a lip tint phase for most of the summer and figured I would give E.L.F a try. Palladio tinted balm is my favorite so far but this is a close second. I like the packaging (slim & black) and the color shows up really well (I got Berry) II have to take away one lippie for the fake sweet taste it has though...

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age25-29