BeneFit Cosmetics I Am Rebel

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

2.7

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a tinted moisturizer. I bought it because a salesclerk said it was good to wear on "days you don't want to wear makeup". Well, if you don't want to wear makeup DON'T!! But I found that it didn't provide enough coverage for me and it felt greasy on my skin. Probably would be a good product for someone with perfect skin that tends to be on the drier side.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Granted this product smells great, it makes me look like a greaseball. I don't think I will want to purchase this again, I gave the tube to my friend who really liked it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was surprised at how natural and fresh looking this product made my face look. It's also a plus that that it includes a sunsceen. However, I seriously doubt Benefit's claim that this color will work for everbody.

I got a sample of this and couldnt use it. Its too dark and orange for my pale skin. I really wanted to try this too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have cool toned fair skin and this was so orange on me that I felt like Pumpkinhead.

I honestly can't tell you what this feels like on my skin because I washed it off right away after being shocked at how my skin looked.

I did have it on long enough to notice that it's extremely greasy. continued >>

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is pretty cool. At first the colour looks a bit too dark on me, but after it's had time to soak in (and some rigorous blending), it looks quite nice. It gives me a slight tanned look. This stuff has minimal coverage which annoys me, but it is a tinted moisturizer so what did I expect? I still have to use some concealer to cover the (thankfully fading) scars on my cheekbones. This stuff feels a bit slimey at first, but once it's set, it feels very natural and light. It gives your face a bit of a sheen as well, which is cool with me, since I love the dewy look. I like the soothing lavender scent as well. My biggest problem with this is the packaging. It's cute, but product collects in the lid. Boo!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I changed my mind about this, thought I liked it, and while it does feel nice on, the color is too dark-orangey. Would probably be good if I had a tan.