BeneFit Cosmetics I Am Rebel

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.4

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Now called "You Rebel", because I guess " I Am Rebel " sounded very, uh, Tarzanesque? Anyway, Rebel has been reformulated to be less orange and a little more luminous. It's great stuff! It's designed to even out red skintones, looks fabulous on those with roseasea (sp?) and other skin problems that cause redness or discoloration. Not sure if all of the stores have the new formula yet, pretty sure nobody noticed it but me!!! I am very fair skinned and I noticed right away that the texture and color was different than before. It's dewy look comes from the SPF 15, so you need to set it with powder. Give it a try, it won't kill you.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have extremely fair skin and I LOVE this tinted moisturizer! The trick is to blend with a foundation brush. The tube could be bigger for the $24 you pay, but I still highly recommend it. If you've used Clinique's City Block, but thought it didn't provide enough coverage, then you will definitely love this product!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This went on so orangey, no matter how hard I tried to blend it into my skintone. It also left me with this icky shine even greater than normal. Even worse, it felt heavy on my skin! (Whereas usually I don't even feel foundations on my skin when I wear them.) Luckily, this was a sample!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Granted this product smells great, it makes me look like a greaseball. I don't think I will want to purchase this again, I gave the tube to my friend who really liked it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I just got this today and I love it! I've been looking everywhere for the perfect tinted moisturizer and this is it! I am a MAC C30, so the color is perfect for me, but I could see how it could be dark for others.Also, my skin is very oily and this wears pretty well. I am oily midday, but I don't expect anything spectacular - my skin is VERY oily. This will definitely be a summer staple for me , it leaves my sking looking perfect and glowing.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

though this evens out skin tone with a soft wash and gives the cheeks a dewy glow, they changesd the color this year, I swear, now it is very orange!! Too bad, use to like it.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was very wary of the claim that this tinted moisturizer was for any skin tone. But it did work on my fair skin! It just gave me a nice healthy glowing look. Perfect for the summer.