Aussie Moist Conditioner

Aussie Moist Conditioner

Water, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, glutamic acid, fragrance, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, ecklonia radiata extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.

on 6/11/2017 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to use Aussie moist shampoo way back in the day and it made my hair so soft I never needed conditioner with it. Well, I accidentally bought the conditioner and it made my hair feel so dirty and so flat. It smells amazing and your hair is really soft while you're rinsing it out but this did nothing for me. The cap is also really hard to open and shut which I don't remember ever having a problem with.

on 5/21/2017 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

My hair Loves this but it seems to build-up and I end up changing..I always change up my conditioners and shampoos....

on 1/24/2017 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair type: black, slightly thick, dry but un-damaged.

My hair felt smooth and soft after the first two washes, but then it started becoming frizzy. It was better than nothing but I feel like it didn't make my hair very soft or smooth. I was surprised because of the high rating.

I noticed by bottle says looks a little different and says "mega moist." Often when companies change their packaging they quietly change the formula as well. Makes me wonder. /conspiracy. But either way, I tried it, didn't like it.

on 10/21/2016 9:17:00 PM

Dry fine 3b/3c hair I use with the matching shampoo and deep conditioner. This is aussome. Smells amazing, gently detangles and works as a leave in if you're in a pinch. I add some of this to water for a second day refresher spray. My hair is left soft silky and tangle free when I use this!

on 4/28/2017 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is better than average for a drug store conditioner. And it's cheap. Probably a 3.5, but because it's so cheap it gets 4 stars.

I have dyed asian hair in good condition, no issues, relatively normal. This detangles and conditions, but it is hard to rinse out completely without some residual. So it weighs hair down a bit. I am also not crazy about the generic scent. The scent doesn't irritate the scalp and doesn't cause itchiness.

Note: After three weeks of Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner (not every day), my scalp started to itch (no dandruff or flakes, just itchiness). I am thinking that it might be the shampoo, but I am not sure. I used Nizoral shampoo. After one use, that took care of the problem. I used Nizoral one more time to make sure. But, I don't want to give up on the Aussie because it works for my hair, so I will just add nizoral as needed.

on 11/26/2016 3:33:00 AM

Unfortunately I belong to the tiny minority of people who seem to get a violent rash from this product. Upon googling I found that there are some people who seem to be sensitive to something in this product. Of course this is the case for any product, but I have to say that while my scalp is sensitive and gets itchy and flaky very easily, the rash I got when I started using this was s o m e t h i n g e l s e. Huge painful bumps around my hairline, which actually left scars. Very unfortunate considering the rave reviews I read from all over the web! But if you do have a very sensitive scalp, maybe check the ingredients for anything to which you're sensitive to. I have no idea what the culprit was for me exactly and can't be 100% sure it was this product, but I'm too afraid to try again and find out :D It was that bad.

The fragrance comes in pretty high in the ingredients list, and could according to some sources be the culprit.

I have to say that I did notice using this that the moisturising effect was wonderful and was noticeable almost immediately, hence two lippies.

Paired with this the moist shampoo and my hair was limp and gross :(

on 4/16/2016 6:09:00 PM

My absolute, hands-down favorite conditioner. I admit that I love to try new shampoos and conditioners frequently, but no conditioner can compare to this. I have very fine hair and not much of it and most conditioners leave my hair looking limp and/or stringy. If I don't use a conditioner my hair is extra frizzy and staticky - yep, my hair is not great. This conditioner not only smells wonderful but it leaves my hair soft, pretty smooth and not weighed down or stringy at all. I've been using it for years and it's definitely something I'll always have in my shower. Get itttt.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is amazing! I don't know why I strayed from it in the first place! SO cheap and in my opinion, this works better than a lot of higher end conditioners, especially since you can use a lot of it without breaking the bank. ;) I use it as a detangler, rinse it out and then put some back in as a leave-in. I also find I don't have to use as much products ie gel or styling cream because of this stuff. Makes my hair so shiny and soft, plus it smells so good! The only reason I knocked a lippie is because it's not entirely CG, and that's kind of the reason I keep straying in the first place, to see if there's another conditioner that can come close. However, the silicone in this product IS water soluble and apparently my hair loves it, so why fight fate? If you haven't given this a try, you gotta! A small bottle is like 2 bucks, why not?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I add some of my own jojoba oil to this conditioner, it blends beautifully, and acts like a deep conditioner for my hair. After using this conditioner my hair is soft, shinier, and has less frizz & breakage. Adding the jojoba oil adds to this effect.