Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

Filtered by skin type : Normal
 Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25
Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25Priori Coffeeberry Perfecting Minerals Foundation SPF 25

Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide - 20%....Sunscreen

on 7/7/2014 11:06:00 PM

I have tried so many foundations (the number is actually quite embarrassing to admit) and I have finally found my HG foundation, I absolutely love Priori mineral foundation!
Not going to lie, when I initially put this foundation on myself I was disappointed and thought I wasted my money because of the lack of coverage.
Then I began to start working the product into my skin more and pressed a little harder with my circular motions.
Before I apply, I use Dermalogica moisturiser in 'Active Moist'
I think these two products compliment each other and work perfectly hand in hand.
Definitely let your moisturiser dry a little before applying foundation otherwise this can be a little harder to apply.
When I wear this foundation I feel great knowing I'm not putting anything harsh or pore-clogging on my face. Unlike most foundations it is a light clean feeling when applied.

I have always hated mineral make up and always thought there's no point and doesn't provide any coverage, but with Priori I was proven wrong and am pleasantly surprised!
I have acne scars along my chin and cheeks and my face has quite a red tinge. Priori completely masks this.
With the Priori kabuki brush I work the product into my skin to build up the coverage.
I love the fact you can choose the type of coverage you want to achieve for the day.
If I am at work I don't tend to wear too much foundation where as if I were to go out with friends I would pump it up a little more.
Priori lasts all day and still looks flawless after even after the day has ended.
I would definitely look into buying this if you are on the hunt for a beautiful foundation that won't cause break outs.
Before you buy, get someone to test this to see if you like the feel and to make sure you're purchasing the correct colour for your skin.

Overall this foundation is perfect for me and I'm so happy I bought it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

It looks very natural which I like, I hate that cakey feeling of most foundations. It also makes my skin feel really smooth. It has a very orange tint to it I find... or maybe my dermatologist gave me the wrong shade. I'll make it work though since it's so expensive.

on 9/24/2011 6:46:00 PM

I love this mineral foundation! I have tried a lot of the expensive brands (Jane Iredale, BM, Glominerals), and this is by far my favorite. The color selection is not great, but I buy 1 and 2 and combine them for the perfect shade. I don't understand other people's comments about this not being a foundation--I feel like it provides very adequate coverage (not too much, not too little). You could definitely build it if you want to (I apply more during the day), but it looks best lightly applied--gives off a warm shimmery effect. The packaging is my only real complaint: it is tricky to get the damn lid off, and I don't like the way it disperses with the lid on (plus, I like to mix it as mentioned). It is expensive, but it has quality ingredients. I feel good putting this on my skin.

on 8/29/2011 9:42:00 AM

Finally, after spending $$$ on at least 8 different mineral powers (including Lura Mercier, Bare Minerals, Lancome, Smashbox), a mineral powder that actually enhances my skin and looks natural -- not a ton a coverage -- but doesn't look cakey or powderly even at the end of the day. Even looks good after an hour long spin class! I have mild roseaca so this product is very soothing and doesn't irritate like some (Laura Mercier made my skin burn and itch). Love the fact it has an SPF of 25!

on 8/10/2011 10:48:00 PM

I have had this for a week now and I absolutely love it! It gives the most beautiful finish. I don't usually like powder/mineral foundations because I don't like the powdery look, but this goes on so smooth and blends in perfectly.

My beautician did my face with the whole range (foundation, concealer, bronzer and finishing powder) and I was instantly sold on it, but I could only afford the foundation to start with. The range is quite expensive at AUD $70 for each product, but with the small amound you need it will last for ages.

The foundation comes with a cute mini kabuki brush with synthetic taklon bristles. It's super soft and excellent to blend with. I was warned about keeping the container in a cool place (below 40 celsius) and away from direct sunlight, because the type of plastic used ('plant plastics') may melt and you won't be able to get the lid open.

The foundation works best if you have a good exfoliating and moisturising routine, as I noticed it tends to highlight any dry patches. I will be buying the concealer on my next visit.

I would recommend that anyone thinking about buying this trys a sample of it first. I bought the lightest colour, and it looks pale orange on my skin. It also offers very little coverage compared to other mineral foundations, and as the other reviewer has said, the coverage isn't buildable (even though I have very little to cover, and uselually go out without any foundation/tinted moisturiser).