Sephora Cream Lip Stain (all shades)

4.4

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aroma (Flavor), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol. May or may not contain (+/-): Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this the other day in the shade "marvelous mauve" and honestly I LOVE it! I have really dry lips most of the time so I wasn't sure how well a matte lip colour would work for me, but I put on a lip scrub before hand and had no issues with dried/flaking lips while I was wearing it. I really put it to the test by wearing it out on two different bar nights and both times I woke up the next morning and it was still on, even after a few too many drinks! It does transfer a bit, but somehow the colour still manages to stay on your lips. If you're looking to try out the whole liquid lipstick look, I'd definitely reccomend giving this one a go. Its a little cheaper than most others (I only paid $18) and it's practically bulletproof.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I bought this in the shade Always Red as I was looking for a classic red lip. It came highly recommended by MUAers and YouTube. Although the color and creamy texture are lovely, the longevity is seriously lacking. Maybe it's the color but I ended up with a ring on the inner rim of my bottom lip within a few hours and I hadn't eaten or drank anything! I did reapply and it does so just fine, but I could have just used a regular lipstick if I knew this was going to happen. Just didn't work for me and will not repurchase since this wasn't long-lasting.

To Read all 169 Reviews, Login or Join

I have the shade 01. I love the colour but this transfers like nothing else. It's a chore to have to keep applying

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I bought this cream lipstick in shade Always Red, for two reasons:

1) I love love this kind of very classic red.
2) I saw a YouTuber try this out and it lasted on her all day including a workout routine and a shower, and came still looking flawless. (Who doesn't want a long wear red stain?)

I like cream lipstick, the ones from Nyx are heaven! But this one, not so much. It is very pigmented, I will give it that but... It smudges extremely easily (weird, because it passes the kiss test) and in the moment I ate something, it was gone. Like, SO gone; not a stain, a little bit of it stayed, but mostly didn't.

It looks pretty, as long as you do not eat, or drink (unless you do it with a straw), or touch your lips whatsoever; otherwise it stays good. But it's cheap and pigmented, we can't have everything.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are seriously magical for its price!! I've read a lot of reviews online saying that its formula is very similar to the Kat von d liquid lipstick. I do not own one of those lipstick, because they are quite expensive, so i thought that maybe I can try this sephora one instead to get a feel of what this is like. It turns out to be a surprise!!! I love it so much!! the product feels soft on the lips, and it doesn't feel drying throughout the day. Although it is not 100% transfer proof like some people said, because I do notice some transfer on my coffee cup, but very minimal. There are also not many colour choices in store (only 5 colours), which disappoints me. Maybe there will be more shades in other stores, but I went to the one in the city (Im in sydney btw)
OVERALL
PROS:
- long lasting
- highly transfer proof
- vibrant colours
- very opaque
- feels soft and hydrated on the lips

CONS:
- not many colour selections

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best liquid lipstick that i've found on the market.

It smells good, is super pigmented, the price is great and it does not dry out my lips at all. I love the fact that it'll stay all night while I go out drinking and dancing with girlfriends. Plus my boyfriend is super happy when i'm wearing this particular lipstick because we can kiss without doing a whole mess on his face haha, it's transfer proof ;)

The only downside of it is that the tube cap seal is made of thin cheap plastic, so it broke.
Also avoid eating something greasy while wearing this (like a hamburger) because it tends to mix and melt down on your chin.

An awesome introduction to the world of matte liquid lipsticks without spending a fortune. I have it in Marvelous Mauve, and it dries as a slightly-taupe mauve on me. Good for everyday wear. I don't find it overly drying (for what it is) and just apply a lip balm after I'm finished wearing it.

I feel like this lipstick would stay flawless as long as I could hold out without eating or drinking. That being said, it's not entirely transfer-proof. It will leave its mark on coffee cups, forks, etc. The good news: when it fades during a meal, I just apply a bit of lipbalm, let it re-set, and I'm good for a couple more hours (with it being slightly more sheer). Aside from it not being completely life-proof, my only other gripe would be the paltry color selection.

I have and will continue to recommend this stuff to people who want a good liquid lipstick but want to keep it under 20 bucks.

This is the best, value for money liquid lip color in my opinion.
I bought Strawberry Kissed and Always Red in Sephora Singapore during my last trip there. I wanted to get Marvelous Mauve and Blackberry Sorbet too but they were OOS. I opened Strawberry Kissed first, I never expected to like the color as much but I was pleasantly surpised. It's a bright, almost neon, pinkish red that instantly brightens up my face and makes my teeth look whiter. I thought application would be tricky, but I just use a lip brush to line my lips first and then the doe foot applicator to fill in the rest of my lips. It dries quickly and once it does, it is set for the day. Well, that is, unless you eat something oily. Even then, it is easy to reapply and although the color is bright, it won't bleed or feather or travel outside the lip lines.
I am still going through a lot of red lipsticks on my arsenal so I have not opened Always Red yet, but based on the many positive reviews here, I know I am going to enjoy using it as much as Strawberry Kissed. I would like to try more shades but even the online version of Sephora is almost always sold out!

After reading so many positive reviews I purchased two of these lipsticks and I am pretty disappointed. This isn't first time wearing a liquid lipstick so I don't have anything to compare it to but I don't like these. Application is smooth, easy, and opaque. All you need is one coat. That's a positive about these. But then it goes south from there. These never dried. They stayed sticky the entire time I wore it. I applied them to dry, clean lips so I'm not sure why they never completely dried. They transfered and smudged a lot. And the lipstick in the inner part of my lips (where my lips meet) came off after wearing for 10 minutes. I kept having to reapply. They did not wear down nicely at all! I'll keep these in my collection because I like the colors but I'll never repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Blackberry sorbet is a beautiful colour, I get complments everytime I wear it. Feels comfortable on the lip, and lasts all day.