Sephora Cream Lip Stain (all shades)

4.4

Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Cyclohexasiloxane, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Aroma (Flavor), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Propylene Carbonate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol. May or may not contain (+/-): Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Such a hidden Gem!!! I think I have about four of these, and I want more. These little lippies apply like a dream and don't come off UNTIL you take them off. The colors are beautiful - I have yet to find a patchy one --- and the price is right. I have one that I've had for two years and it's still going strong. I've used that Blackberry one a lot too!! I just love them, and I mix them together also. It's great to fill in your lips with your favorite lip pencil and then add these on top --- even contrasting colors-- and "merge" the colors, to create a completely new color! I love to experiment in this way. Occasionally it goofs but rarely - and it's fun!!! These, as with any liquid lip can be a tad drying so put on your favorite balm while you're doing your base and eyes to moisturize, and you'll be just fine. I really like Palmer's lip balms in Coconut, they're kind of big - but they're really inexpensive - and unlike most balms these days, will actually heal your lips. Sephora has recently expanded the shade range of these ---- which is huge plus -- I want another one or two as I write!!! I love these so much. I just ran across this by accident trying to find a liquid lip that was inexpensive and that lasted a long time and this really fit the mark. You cannot go wrong with these, unless you just don't like liquid lips...... Give these a try - the do NOT transfer at all, dry quickly - the applicator is great, they're small so you can easily throw them in your purse --- but you know what? You won't need to because THE DON'T COME OFF!!!!! Hella cool!!! They do come off a little after eating -- but I would much prefer these over Kat Von Dee - ABH or any of the big guns. I actually prefer these!! Lightweight, can't even feel that you have then on --- and so beautiful. Pretty much always available as well.... what oh what are you waiting for??? Blackberry Sorbet is a gorgeous midrange plummy/purple very wearable color. I have worn the heck out of it. It's not too dark, it's just perfect for medium/to deeply dark complected skins. It is my absolute favorite. I wear it over all my other lip colors and I have a zillion. It pops without being over the top. Run, don't walk..... and get you one!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC20-25 with naturally dark full lips. I have 05 Infinite Rose, 40 Pink Tea, and 01 Always Red. Pigmentation is very good for all three. I'm always looking for an everyday/no-fuss natural pink that I can throw on just to look "put together" for work or errands, so Infinite Rose is the winner for me. Swatches online made this seem a bit metallic but it's definitely more of a satiny finish.

Pink Tea is a soft warm brown nude matte. Normally, I dislike nudes and browns can wash me out, but this is actually kind of sexy for day or night, especially with good brows and eye makeup. If it were winter I might worry about it being too brown, but this is nice for summer when my skin is the tiniest bit toastier.

Always Red is probably one of the best true reds I've ever tried: the kind of classic sweet red I could see someone like Gwen Stefani wearing. I'm usually very nervous about reds, because they can look a bit clownish on my trouty mouth. As long as I don't make any weird clown faces, this looks very dignified and pretty.

These dried down quite a lot but not uncomfortably, and the color lasts and won't transfer until you eat or drink something. Storytime: I wore Always Red and kissed someone hello. Zero transfer ... Then we had some mineral water and a bite, and I kissed them on the cheek again a bit later -- HUGE red smear. The red on my lips still looked great.

UPDATE: I broke down and got Pink Latte, which is now my go-to matte warm nude pink. Excellent performance. On the other hand, Peach tart, which is on clearance, is half price for a reason. I don't know what they did to make it so streaky and greasy but the formula is garbage.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought Infinite Rose and Strawberry Kissed and I already had Always Red and I have to say that I love them and I think they are underrated. They have excellent color payoff and staying power and a ton of colors!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

HG! HG! HG! I wish I had purchased these months ago. I was on a constant search for the perfect liquid lipstick. I never wore lipstick at all until this year when I really got into makeup.

I've tried the nyx lip lingeries/suede creams/soft matte creams, stila liquid lipstick, and Kat von d everlasting lipsticks. The NYX ones were all ok, I think they're good starter lipsticks but there's definitely better out there. I found stila to be the most comfortable and long wearing but it was also the most expensive at $24. Wasn't really impressed with their shades either. Kat von D was good, I loved the Lolita shade. However it transferred like CRAZY and I didn't find it long wearing enough.

This Sephora cream lips are amazing. They are $14, which makes them $4 cheaper than KVD and $10 cheaper than Stila. I find them very comparable to my experience with Stila, in the sense that they were comfortable to wear and had good lasting power. These have a smaller wand applicator which I love, it gives me more control over my application. They have a faint vanilla scent to them. They dry down matte quickly, unlike the KVD ones which for me never really dried down.

Before every liquid lipstick I apply a generous amount of chapstick. I use an elf lip scrub a few times a week and always remove my lipsticks with coconut oil. These aren't drying at all for me. I love them!

Pros
Not too expensive
Large amount of shades available
Smaller wand gives precise application (no lip liner needed for me)
Long wearing
Doesn't completely wear off after I eat something since these are a lip stain

Cons
Not 100% transfer proof but not nearly as bad as other LL's I've tried

I can't stop singing the praises of these liquid lipsticks. I really hope Sephora never stops making them! As of this post I own Infinite Rose, Rosewood, Vintage Rosewood, Marvelous Mauve, Always Red, Pink Tea, and Copper Blush. And I want more! If my review is to change then I will update.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I just ate POUTINE and my lipstick is still on. That should be my whole review! I never owned a liquid lipstick before (well for dance when I was a kid, those stay forever lipsticks that needed a separate topcoat... they sucked), and almost on a whim I bought this. I work as a surgeon so I can't wear lipstick when I'm in the OR because it transfers to the mask and makes me look like Chucky by the time we are done a surgery! This stuff went on butter smooth (exfoliated before, applied some Neutrogena unscented hand cream as balm, lined w an old MAC lip liner I had lying around). Dried slightly tacky with a tiny bit of transfer (I blotted). That was 6 hours ago. I've eaten pasta, drank 3 drinks, eaten the poutine - still looks fresh. Feels a bit dry but overall not too bad. No lipstick will feel like nothing at all, but this comes close! Got "rose wood" a dark brownish reddish colour - warm. Will probably repurchase Black Cherry, a red colour and a neutral! A bit pricey $18 CDN but worth it!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This does come in very sweet shades. It comes in sooo many cute the colors and the finish is very nice. It's not as long wearing as some liquid matte lipsticks, but it lasts fairly well. It definitely stains your lips, and lasts a very long time. It certainly lasts longer than a traditional creamy lipstick. The colors are very nice, including Always Red, which was very flattering red with blue undertone that would be great for many skin tones. I think this is my favorite. Pink Tea is like a rosy pink chocolate color, it's one of those that's suooosed to be a "nude" but I liked the rosy low key kinda pinky-brown. Watermelon Slice turned out to be too pale for me, it is a nice coral for spring/summer.

This is the best liquid lip I have ever used or f* it the best lip product that I have ever used. I have it in Watermelon Slice, Cherry Blossom and Always Red. Watermelon Slice is my perfect shade I get so many compliments when I wear it, it is the perfect bright pinky coral. I can not speak highly enough of that color. I do like the other two but they're not as spectacular on me, they're more cool toned.

Formula wise I have never used anything more comfortable or long lasting. It dries all the way down but it doesn't feel like paint on your lips like the KVD or the Colour Pop ones do. It feel like that Nyx cream liquid lip except it last longer.

I decided to try this when I had a gift card for Sephora, and I found that this really lasts for a long time, and doesn't dry out my lips. I have it in the Always Red shade, which is really flattering for me, and I plan to get a replacement of that, plus try other colors as well. As far as lip stains go, this is definitely HG for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

the best liquid lipstick so far not drying at all, waterproof, long lasting, hydrate my lips, doesn't smudge couldn't ask for more My shade is Always red

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Best lip stain I have ever tried! It's actually the only lip stain that has ever worked for me. Normally, I hate them, but this....THIS is great stuff! It goes on like butter & very moisturizing for a lip stain. It applies like a dream...like butter! Staying power is great & the color selection is almost endless! They even have crazy colors like teal, green, purple, blue & black. If you love red lipstick, then you absolutely MUST try the shade "Always Red." I received a sample of this in my Sephora PlayBox a few months ago & holy smokes, it's gorgeous! It's a blue-based bright vampy red that is universally flattering on anyone, especially fair skin people like me. It also makes my teeth look so white! I have received so many compliments on this stuff & looking at other reviews online, it seems like most everyone else loves it just as much. I just purchased this in the shade "Pink Tea," which is a pinky brown nude. While it's a little too brown for my extremely pale skin, it still looks great. I can't wait to own every color! I highly recommend this lip stain! Plus, it's very affordable, which is also a plus!