Avon Foot Works Dual-Action Pedi-Peel with Aloe

Price: $

on 5/29/2012 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I just finished my second jar of this. I use it in conjunction with the cracked heel cream and the overnight renewing cream. I am amazed at how much better my feet looked after 1 use. I wear sandals about 8 or 9 months a year and my feet have some serious callouses and dry skin. I have used files, scrubs and lotions in the past with only very short term results. My feet look and feel better than they have in years. I can't recommend this enough!
One word of caution, I used the pedi peel followed by the cracked heel cream about an hour before heading out to the beach. My feet itched so bad! Not sure if it was just me or interaction between ingredients and sun. I wait til after beach time now.
And for whoever wanted directions, mine came with instructions which is just to run the pad over the calloused areas of the feet and let dry (very short dry time) before using any other lotions, putting on shoes, etc.
Hope this is helpful1

on 2/16/2012 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Used once then ordered two more containers. My heels have thick, dry, white, calloused dead skin all over them (sorry about the visual). I used these last night and my heels are already smoother, redder (more normal colored because dead skin is gone), and better than they have been ever. I got this on sale for about $3.00. It works wonderfully! I just wish it had directions with it, because I am not sure I am using it correctly.

Popular Body Skincare Products