4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This was my first ever perfume and it was given to me as a gift from my boyfriend. I don't really know how to describe scents because my nose is pretty dumb, but this basically smells great. It's not cloying or overtly-sweet, and it smells like fresh roses with notes of honey. It's light and great for daily use, and I think it suits my age group (19-24) well. That said, it doesn't have the best longevity and probably lasts on my skin for a couple of hours. I've gotten a couple of compliments on how it smells too :)

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

3.0
from

4 years ago

Well this is not an easy perfume which everyone may like. It smells so strong on top notes and turns into that chloeish sophisticated rosy smell. Definitely for mature and strong profiled women. Fresh and modern perfume lovers, this may not be you. No headaches pr nauseas though.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

This is a beautiful fragrance. Like so many reviewers have said, it smells of the most fragrant roses with a touch of orange and a little soap. My husband loves it so it's a keeper. It lasts about 5 hours. It is less sweet than Love Story which is also beautiful. Lately the rose smell kind of wears on my nerves. I prefer Love Story

About reviewer (148 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

The best Chloe perfume I have ever purchased! I have the EDT lasting power is okay but does not stay for like 24 hrs.. Doesn't matter though I love the scent! The best perfume ever!!!!! Love love love!!!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

5 years ago

smells good

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

6 years ago

I love this perfume. It smell amazing. Highly recommended it.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Fine

6 years ago

I bought a tester on ebay, and I assume it's authentic...otherwise it seems like they;d make fake regular bottles. I don't understand why this got such good reviews. It's not soft, and it smells kind of cheap. And it smells very soapy to me. So soapy!!! (Update: after about 30-60 minutes this got a little softer...it's still just ok) (Updated update-I added a lippie after more than an hour, because it faded into a nice smell-still not something I'd spend a small fortune on.) Perfectly average IMO...smells like a dime store fragrance. I thought it would be a nice soft rose, but I don't rally like it. I think I'd like Roses de Chloe better, maybe?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

Oh I love this. I had previously used the original Chloe scent and as I am always attracted to rose products I thought this was worth a sniff. Love the fragrance, it's soft, feminine and not too overpowering. I like the Classic Chloe bottle with the pink rose coloured ribbon. It's a new favourite of mine.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

7 years ago

I was recently able to get my hands on this LE Chloe Rose edition - which needless to say cost an arm and leg - but I am so glad I went for it! This is a stunning take on my favorite scent. I find it softer, sweeter, and definitely rosier, while still maintaining the unique charm of the original EDP. Some people have said they can barely tell the two scents apart... Some even argue there is no difference but the color of the ribbon. To me the difference is subtle but undeniable, particularly in the drydown. Too bad this is limited edition, because it is definitely signature worthy :(

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

8 years ago

So lucky to have gotten my hands on this scent as it is LTD edition. I am a devotee to the regular Chloe, but rosebud is a subtle but welcome change. It has a softer, more rounded edge but retains most of the notes from the (newer) regular Chloe. I feel powerful and beautiful when I wear this. And I love the PINK bow. Must have in any woman's arsenal.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral