NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach (575)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am so happy to be the first person to review this product! This lipgloss is amazing - it smells like vanilla/cookies, it is sheer and non-sticky, and the light peach sheen is beautiful. I have very fair peaches-and-cream skin, but my sister is darker than me and she can pull this off, too. I think it was like, $2.27 at Walmart. Go out and buy it!

OK! I have finally found my favorite lip gloss! As soon as I bought this, I put it on because I wanted to try it out. I then bought a can of Diet Mt. Dew. I finished the can and guess what? My lip gloss is still on! Shiny as it was when I first applied it. This is the best I've tried so far. I purchased at Wal Mart for under $2.50. You really need to try this!!!

on 6/14/2011 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Awesome gloss!! Purchased it last night from CVS and loved it immediately. Smells wonderfully good, like vanilla shakes & cookies and it's beautifully glossy and peachy without the stickiness. It adheres well to my lips and fills in the lines, feels like an expensive gloss, like Buxon but for much less. Ladies, get this gloss!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is now my favorite gloss! It isn't sticky, it smells nice, and lasts forever! The color is perfect for people like me who prefer the natural look or need a nude lip to go with dramatic eyeshadow. :)

on 7/19/2011 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Like everyone else, I love this! I just got it today and I didn't know that the packaging changed and I was looking for the same one I saw emilynoel83 use but I got this anyway and then I found out it was the same one!! But it's a really nice colour for any skin tone. And it does smell nice, some people thought it was too strong but I like it!! Definitely purchasing some different colours!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this lip gloss! It smells amazing and the color is not too overpowering-it blends nicely with every skin tone. The applicating wand is a little bit bendy, but besides that, hands down my favorite lip gloss. Its not sticky and stays on for a while. I got it at Target for a little over $2, which is a great deal and you get a lot! Must get!!

on 8/22/2011 2:44:00 PM

If I'm not mistaken, this is a tweaked version of NYC's Sungold Pink l/g which was in the skinny square tubes. I loved that gloss and was mad when they discontinued it. I recently found this color and fell in love with the color all over again. Such a nice neutral peachy pink color with a hint of shimmer.

Not overly sticky, doesn't smell/taste funny and lasts a pretty long time.

this lipgloss is ok, its a really good lipgloss quality wise, and for only 2$ its worth it, but i haven't fallen in love with it. the colour dosnt really show on my lips because i have medium pigmented lips so its more of a clear gloss for me, and i find that it has way too many sparkles, what i really love about his tho is the smell, it smells like cake with frosting DELICIOUUS!!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I saw this at Family Dollar and thought it looked like a nice pearly peach, which I love, and it was only around $2 so I bought it to give it a try. I like the color, but I will only really use it to layer on top of lipstick. I don't think I would wear it alone. For layering, its great. You know that trick that they say to do to add a lighter pearly gloss on the bottom lip? Well this works for that. It conditions a little also. I like that it doesn't feather or bleed... at least not on top of the NYC ultra last lipstick I had on underneath (sugarplum). This combined with the lipstick is nice for a daytime look. I'm pleased with my purchase. The only thing I would change is the shape of the sponge tip applicator. I don't care for the floppyness of it but it still works. It's just a bit odd... Anyway I might repurchase... we'll see.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this! It's a very flattering shimmery peach color that looks good for everyday or for going out when paired with dramatic eyes. It smells nice but it's not too overpowering, and it's not overly sticky either. The only real negative is it doesn't last too long by itself but that's only a minor inconvenience.

Would I buy again? I almost did buy it again because I thought I lost it last weekend but I found it so I didn't have to. That's another great thing about this gloss: it's so cheap that if you do lose it then it's not much money to replace it. It's great for going out if you're like me and tend to lose things.