Fusion Beauty Prime Results Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

No Image

4.3

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS Octinoxate 6%Octisalate 4%Titanium Dioxide 2.7% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS, DIMETHICONE, WATER, ISODODECANE, HYDROGENATED DIDECENE, DIMETHICONE CROSS-POLYMER, SILICA, TRIBEHENIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIO-XANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ZINC OXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TROPOLONE, AROMA (FLAVOR), SODIUM DEHYDROA-CETATE, METHICONE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, DISO-DIUM EDTA, RETINYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARETH-20, ALUMINA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PALMITOYL TETRA-PEPTIDE-7, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SALICORNIA HERB-ACAE EXTRACT, DIAMINOPROPIONOYL TRIPEPTIDE-33, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDE (CI 77492), IRON OXIDE (CI 77491), IRON OXIDE (CI 77499)

on 11/4/2015 2:34:00 PM

I used to love this ..just got some from amazon..it is very thin and mostly silicone....I wont get it again..I have 2 tubes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i hate to be the only one to make a bad review but i found that this tinted moisturizer faded within a few hours, made me break out and made me oilier than i normally am :/ going to return this...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this on clearance at Sephora a while back and ehhhh ... It's alright. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. My main complaint for this product is that it just didn't hold up very well for my oily skin. I felt like a complete grease ball by the end of the day. However, I could definitely see this working out for those with normal to dry skin. The coverage was very minimal which was great for school days or just day where I'm just lounging around. I also thought it applied really well ... blended like a dream no matter which make up brush I used or even with my hands!

on 9/12/2011 6:25:00 PM

I got a sample of this in Sand. That's too light for me (maybe for winter). Also, I have the same problem as Minnimina, although I'm decades older. In minutes I'm an oil slick. I think it's the 'cone. 'Cone and my skin just don't get along. I know if I wear anything with it in it's a matter of time before I start shining and breaking out.

For a TM this had decent coverage. The only way I can use this is with powder on top to mattify it. And even then, it makes me oily fast. Mind you, it looks good at first. It's very smoothing and does not look masky.

Would I buy it? No. It's far too expensive for something that I'm not crazy about. The price is the reason I gave it 3 lippies, not 4.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the TM that I've been searching for for so long! I'm so glad I was able to get it off ebay (I don't think the brand is available here) and at a good price too. I'm the sort of person that really doesn't like the feeling or look of a whole face covered in foundation yet I DO need some sort of coverage because I have quite a bit of pigmentation marks from past acne and from picking. My face is very acne prone. If my skin doesn't like something, it will break out. It's also quite oily. I have been using this for a month or so now and it does exactly what it says. It gives me decent coverage and does a very good job of controlling the oiliness. I haven't broken out and after applying it, it makes my skin appear healthy and more even toned. The coverage is exactly what I expect from a TM but obviously I need to use a concealer for my more obvious spots. I actually use my Revlon Colorstay (180 Sand Beige) foundation as a concealer then I finish off with the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder (Beige, Med 2-2.5) to set everything. I like my makeup to look very natural and this combo works perfectly for me. I have this TM in Sand and it's the perfect match for my skin tone (Asian, yellow-toned). It's currently winter here so my skin does tend to be on the dry side, especially after washing my face and I have found that applying the TM without any moisturiser can make those areas more obvious. All I do is apply some of my Olay Complete SPF15 moisturiser beforehand and that elimates the problem. So if your skin is quite dry, a good light moisturiser before applying the TM may be necessary. But in summer, I think I could probably eliminate the moisturising step.

UPDATE: July 2013 - it's taken me a while to get around to this but I thought I'd give a quick update and adjust my rating accordingly. I stopped using this ages ago but I did continue to use it for a few more months after posting this review. There was only a little bit left in the tube and I was close to purchasing another. I really loved the way this made my skin look after it had settled, it made my face look dewy and healthy, which is why I still give it 3 stars. Unfortunately I found that it was contributing to increased clogged pores and that eventually lead to breakouts. It wasn't worth repurchasing.

on 1/23/2012 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great tinted moisturizer that so far hasn't caused me to break out. My only gripe with this is that it has a slightly slippery quality and therefore dilutes makeup that is blended into it; however, for that reason it would be great to break down a full coverage foundation. I'm really excited for summer to roll around so I can really use only this when the sun clears up my skin (siiiigh). This TM also smells fantastic, but not too strongly, which is great.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been using a sample of this for a few days now and I LOVE it!! It definitely seems more like a foundation than a TM because it doesn't moisturize in the least. The sample I have is Sand and it's quite yellow and a bit too dark for my NW25 (with a summer tan so I may be a little darker) skin but I blend it like crazy and it looks fine. It has great coverage for a TM. Because it's so dry, I apply moisturizer/serum under this, and then apply the TM. It's thick and I apply it with a damp sponge for a flawless effect (if I apply it with fingers, it looks heavy and highlights flakes because I am on the dry side). Then I use a brush to apply concealer where I need it and voila - perfection. It dries to a very matte finish and the best part: it LASTS all day and looks even better at 3:00 in the afternoon after a hot, sweaty day. I barely even have to blot with this stuff because it's so matte. I did noticed that the coverage on my nose had faded after a particularly sweaty day when I was on the playground in the sun with my kids for three hours. But it still looked pretty great. And the best part by far: it doesn't make me break out. A miracle because everything makes me breaks out. I will for sure be purchasing the full size in one shade lighter than Sand. For those of us who just can't do the whole "dewy" trend, this is a great option.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I never liked the idea of the tinted moisturizer but this one is just great , I read the great reviews and the price was tempting so I tried it and I am glad I did. This gives a very smooth light coverage , hides imperfections, has 15 spf it makes my skin look so velvety flawless. I got this primer in caramel shade was worried it would be too dark for me , well I guess I was quite lucky cause this is perfect . I am NC 30 and 35 in summer and this shade just makes my complexion glow , I just love it.. I got this from amazon for 5 USD which is dirt cheap compared to the results you get .. After few weeks of using this , I would like to add that now I use it with only concealer to hide dark undereye circles and I need nothing else , I am no longer using a foundation and I will be stocking up on this cause it make my skin look so perfect I can't believe it, I don't quite understand why ?!! cause in the past when I used to wear light coverage foundations they never gave me the perfect result that this tinted moisturizer gives me !! amazing but I won't complain I will just stock up. one last thing it didn't break me out , which is also very rare with my acne prone complexion as I tried more products than i can remember which did.. so this is my HG primer, light covergae foundation, moisturizer , you name it , it is the product that i need night and day to look perfect , please don't discontinue it. Thanks!!

on 9/29/2012 2:27:00 PM

LOVE this product! I am 45 years old and use to only wear makeup on a special occasion. I wear moisturizer with SPF everyday. I have been loojing for a moisturizer, spf, and primer all in one. Since Im ageing I needed some sheer coverage to. Well I have tried everything out there and this is hands down the best on the market!

on 1/9/2012 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm loving this TM, it's my top favourite along with Quo's discontinued True Skin. It's very silicone-y and slippery, so if you don't tend to like that, then stay away. I love it, because it makes it very easy to apply and blend, and it works really well as a base for foundation, or to mix with foundation to make application easier and more seamless. On its own, the coverage is about what I would expect from a TM - doesn't cover major problems, but it works well enough for good skin days and makes my skin look more polished. I would never repurchase at the list price, but considering I got mine during Sephora's 75% off sale, I'm happy with it.