MILANI Baked Blush - Luminoso

MILANI Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best blush formula ever!
As much as I did not enjoy using Nars blushes I enjoy using Milani. It goes on very smooth, doesn't emphasize the texture and has kind of dewy finish. The color is not strong on initial application, but buildable without any effort. There is no chance of clown-like cheeks and it lasts all day.
I might try other colors, the formula is too good!

on 5/4/2018 12:50:00 AM

This blush is such a great value. Rich color that is highly pigmented and lasts all day. The shade complements a variety of complexions. The formula glides on and blends well.

on 4/22/2018 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love it! Pretty color—much like Merle Norman's lovely liquid Captivating, which I was getting ready to order from the MN studio where we used to live (I don't like the one here at all), but so much less expensive. For reference, I'm about NC20.

The container is much thicker than it would have to be for me, as I don't need touch ups through the day, so don't need the brush compartment.

Usually prefer cream blushes—can't remember a powder I've liked—but this doesn't look powdery at all. Good pigmentation. No shimmer once on, just sort of lit from within. Stays on all day.

Highy recommended.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I bought the Luminoso baked blush based on the reviews here. It’s a lovely peach blush with a golden sheen. It’s not glittery or sparkly, just a perfect amount of light reflection. It looks amazing in my NC20 (LOLA) face. I get compliments every time I use it I think it’s a total dupe for Benefit Coralista blush. I tried them both at once and they were identical. Will keep this as a regular staple. Now I need to find the same effect with the color pink.

I was really excited to try this after hearing such great things, but I don’t think Luminoso is right the colour for me. It’s very bright and very coral. I have very pale skin with pink undertones, and this just doesn’t look good on my face. I can see it looking beautiful on another skin tone, however. The packaging is very nice - with the blush on the top level and then another level with a mirror and a cute little brush. I may try another colour, as the blush itself and the packaging are good quality.

on 2/21/2018 11:15:00 AM

Simply amazing I nearly want to say it’s bad as it seems to sell out so fast.. get it people

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This reminds me of a dupe for Nars Orgasm. It is rather shiny on my skin and is very pigmented, so it takes very little. I do not like the packaging as it "flips" up and the crummy brush that I tossed, falls out. Overall, I would buy again if it were lost or destroyed, however, in a practical sense, there is only so much blush one can use in a life time, and there is alot here!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I love this blush. Read the reviews here a few years ago and bought it and used it up. I decided to try a couple different brands of blushes in case there was something else out there and threw them both away. When I bought this again and reached for I cooed ‘hello lover’ at it. It just works for my coloring so well. I don’t have any problems with it being too glittery and am usually not a fan of glittery makeup. I can’t recommend this blush enough, try it, you might adore it too.

One thing I’ve noticed, which I notice with any highly pigmented products-it will stain my silver hair so I hold one hand over my temple hair to make sure I don’t brush it into my hair. This is something I noticed with one of the blushes I threw away also and more due to my silver temples rather than the product.

on 2/12/2018 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I first bought this 5 years ago, and did not like it back then. I could not figure out why, and, after trying it again, I still can not figure out why this shade can not work for me. When I wore NC42, this shade would barely show up, but its glitters had me looking like a disco ball. Now that I discovered that I am a C6, it still does not show up on me. I tried this shade again when I experienced my first east coast winter, which saw me going down to the intensity of an NC37, on top of my more yellow-based foundations and with a clean brush, this shade looked GRAY on me! After these attempts, I gave up on trying to make this blush work on my super-olive skin.

on 1/26/2018 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Price $8.00

This is a really pretty blush with decent pigment. The packaging is bulky and cheap feeling. I would have preferred a much slimmer compact. The color is similar to Nars Orgasm but not as pretty or as pigmented and chalkier. I'm giving this 3 lippies because the color is pretty and it wears well, lasting on me all day long.

Here is the problem I have with this blush. The texture of it feels chalky and when I apply it it creates an unattractive weird texture on my skin that is very noticeable. I don't even know how to really describe it because I have never had a blush do what this one does. it's like it accentuates every pore and creates some of it's own which I know makes no sense. I can make it look a little better if II go over it with a damp beauty blender but a setting spray doesn't take that look away. I suspect it is some issue with the shimmer in it that just does not play well with my skin. I've never had a problem with other brands with shimmer and Nars Orgasm which is a close shade doesn't do it, neither does Nars Angelika. I read a review below where someone said there may be 2 formulas, one good and one not so good, and I am wondering if that is the case and I got one of the bad batches.