4.4

Shop Now

Reviews

from

18 days ago

For some reason this us the one blush I just keep going back to. I’m drawn to it

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

a month ago

I tried this blush years ago thinking it would be a dupe for NARS "O", and I hated it when I tried it to compare the likeness of the two (and because I was not well versed in the contour game circa 2013). I don't think the two are dupes. I repurchased Luminoso recently and I love it! If anything, it reminds me of a more pink Benefit Coralista. VERY pigmented, no glitter, swatches beautifully and lasts all day, Gives off a beautiful subtle sheen, I can go with or without highlighter with this. Packaging is meh, I'm neutral towards it but would never use the supplied brush. Think I paid <$10 for this at ULTA. I'm ~NC25-30 and this looks very pretty and glowy, like a nice flush when layered over a nice warm toned bronzer. However, pulls more orange-ish on me when wearing lighter foundations.

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

5 months ago

I've had this blush for at least three years and I still use it and love it. An oldie, but goodie. With blush, nailing the color is important, and I think if you have a golden, warm skin tone this should suit you really well. On me (NC35) it can be almost a little too orange, but blended out it looks like a beachy coral glow. It's a very warm shade, like a well placed sunburn (if that makes sense). It lasts reasonably well on me and as a bonus, I also love the shimmer in it for a subtle highlight. I like the formula better than Hourglass powders or Clinique Cheek Pops... It's easy to build up and blend out. I do like a natural hair brush better than synthetics for this blush. The packaging is pretty clunky, I'll admit, but the product more than makes up for it. For eight dollars, it's a great everyday blush that will lift and luminate your complexion.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

6 months ago

I remember when Milani came on to the scene with their blushes. Things have changed me course: it went from a regular blush to mineral and now it's this baked version. I still love the color, it's not expensive. There are other shades but this color looks good on everybody.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

6 months ago

This is a very pigmented coral blush with a sheen. It blends easily and lasts long on the skin. I don't like the packaging, it's pretty fragile, as well as quite bulky because you get a brush inside that I'm not a fan of.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

8 months ago

I first tried out Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro. I loved the texture and I feel like the color is flattering on my fair olive skin. But it's a bit dark and it is easy to overdo it with that color, leaving me looking a little bit muddy. So, I decided to pick up Luminoso to try. It seems like a pretty universally flattering shade. Especially for us pale ladies who avoid the sun to keep our skin looking young. Leaves a lovely glow to my cheeks. This shade is perfect for an everyday pop of color. I look healthy and awake with Luminoso on. I think that's what I like about it so much. It's pretty subtle, too.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0

8 months ago

Milani reformulated this from a light peach to a coral peach. It is just not the same anymore which is a shame because there was nothing wrong with the way it was before.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

3.0
from

8 months ago

I used to use this blush 4 years ago nonstop! I absolutely loved it and recently I wanted to relive that love for a beauty product. I picked it up from CVS and it has a pretty good price! Not the cheapest blush but definitely a good deal compared to NARS or other popular blushes on the market. It doesn’t do it for me anymore :( it’s just not as soft/creamy anymore and it’s definitely more shimmery. Color is still beautiful (peachy with gold shimmer) but I find that the larger amount of shimmer emphasizes my large pores in my t-zone. I’m an extremely oily skinned gal so any emphasis to my already big pores is a no from me. If you love really shimmery blush then this might be for you!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

a year ago

I used to use this all the time in middle school then recently bought it again for old times sake! I think they have changed the formula now though as I found it had too much shine and almost turned up redish on my skin! It’s not what it used to be sadly :(!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

a year ago

I can stare at the pan of this blush for hours. It is so glowy and hypnotizing. When you touch it, the blush is so soft and lovely. It unfortunately does not show up on my face though, I am nc 25/30. I plan on picking up a darker shade next time.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm