MILANI Baked Blush - Luminoso

MILANI Baked Blush - Luminoso

4.4

Not tested on animals

Talc, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Silica, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Laureth-7, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. +/-May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

on 11/13/2018 6:50:00 PM

I had high hopes for this blush based on the great reviews. Alas, on me it looks dull, muddy, lifeless. Lovely color, just not for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I wear this blush daily and don’t find that it has appreciable shimmer on the face, which I am glad for. It’s very pigmented, so I use a stippling brush to apply it. I’m now on my second compact of this stuff, and when comparing it to my first, the second is less coraly/pink and more peach/orange. I heard rumors about 2 formulations (one baked, the other pressed), but whatever the issue is, I prefer the coraly version. Bummer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty blush, but can be a bit too much on fair skin and can come across looking orange-y. Overall I would not repurchase this, but it can be pretty for a pop of color especially in summer or Spring months. The packaging is a bit too bulky.

on 10/1/2018 11:20:00 AM

Yes,yes, Yes!!! Finally, a less expensive alternative to Nars Orgasm. I like this better so run don’t walk to Walmart or wherever to buy yourself a little compact. I think it’s a great color for all skin tones too.

on 9/5/2018 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The only blush I use and will ever need. It's so light, beautiful and gives the perfect amount of color to the skin. The color is peachy pink with a bit of shimmer which gives the skin a healthy glow. I believe this shade would work on all skin tones. The only downside is the packaging, I hate the little brush it comes with and the extra compartment that carries it on the bottom is unnecessary.

on 8/26/2018 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

What a beautiful shade. All of Milani's baked blushes are beautiful, long-lasting, easy to use, and last forever. I have some that are 3+ years old and finally I threw them out and bought new ones.

It is very close to Orgasm, if you're looking for a dupe. Not an exact match, but don't go trying 4 dupes to find one that's close but not quite there and end up spending more than if you'd just bought it in the first place.

I love this blush!! To be honest I like it better than NARS Orgasm. I had the NARS blush first but since I’ve bought Milani’s it’s the one blush I’ve been using every single day. It’s peachy with a little shimmer... a little goes a long way. I can’t rave about it enough ❤️

on 7/18/2018 4:59:00 PM

Like almost all of you out there, I have a lot of blush. Creams, powders, high end, low end, you name it but I find myself reaching for this one more often than not. It has the right amount of buildable pigmentation and a subtle gold glow which is not garish or inappropriate for the daytime. Even though this is not a dupe for the Nars Orgasm, I like this one MUCH better. The Orgasm is way too glittery on my aging complexion. The only negative I would have to say is the packaging - it's kind of cute, but no one uses that stiff crummy brush so I would rather have a more streamlined compact. I have NC30 medium Asian skin.

on 7/4/2018 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this blush in both Dolce Pink and Luminoso. They are similar, dolce pink is a bit more pigmented. I really like them both! I don't think they are too sparkly, they are very pretty and flattering :)

on 6/27/2018 5:27:00 PM

This is my all time favourite! Beautiful, very natural colour, great pigmentation and the price is wallet-friendly as well. You ca't go wrong with this one. Will definitely repurchase!

Popular Blush Products