Abercrombie & Fitch Wakely Perfume

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love it! It is my absolute favorite perfume. Every time I wear it, someone compliments me on it.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I actually got this perfume yesterday. My brother bought this as a gift for me when he was in the USA. I wanted this perfume for years and years, I wanted to order this online first but when I heard abou the price difference I've asked my brother for it. In Europe is it 62 for the same amount (50ml), and in the USA it is like $50 (35 something like that if it's calculate from dollar to the euro) so that's a huge difference in price. Over all I totally fell in live when I first sprayed this scent on. It's very nice.. Citrus likey smell and it's SO long lasting!!

I love citrus smell in scents, reminds me like summer or something.
I'm very glad I've got this as a present from my brother and I hope the Flagshipstore in Amsterdam will be there soon!

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I was surprised there was no reviews of this on the website. It's one of my favorite fragrances. Granted I don't really try on a lot of perfume, but this smells heavenly. It doesn't smell like the store when you go in. However, it has a very similar flare. It's like the smell of nice and warm laundry that is very fresh. It's not sexy, but it's very comforting and you always wanted to smell more of it. The description of this on the website is pretty accurate when it says that it leaves you wanting more.

Popular Fragrances