Avon True Color Blush in Molto Mocha

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/17/2011 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this color. It's a neutral/tan color with great pigmentation, like all the other Avon True Color blushes. They are right up there with Clinique for pigmentation. This blush is not for super pale, cool skin, though, so anyone with cool undertones probably shouldn't bother as it might appear garish. I have fair olive skin and the fairness of my skin, combined with the rich pigmentation of the blush, means that I cannot apply a lot. I start with a light hand, and a light hand is all I need. I bought this because I was looking for a nice neutral shade that isn't pink, plum, or peach. It's very difficult to find a blush that isn't in the pink or bright peach family. Applied lightly, this is a gorgeous neutral shade, like a bronzer without the shimmer, and it gives skin a healthy color. I'm satisfied.

on 9/3/2012 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I have recently been discovering some nice Avon makeup products--thanks to Makeup Alley. The quality of these blushes is very good. I have a med to light skin tone and I find I have to use a light hand with this blush. To me it appears an my skin to be a reddish brown. I like to use it more as a contour color with a coordinating blush over it. My daughter has a slightly darker skin tone than me and this looks amazing on her. I now own 5 of these Avon blushes. Very nice for the price. My only complaint is the bulkiness of the packaging. Nice big mirror. Useless brush.

Popular Blush Products