La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Face Fluid TINTED SPF 50+

3.6

Aqua / Water, Isododecane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Alcohol Denat, Cyclohexasiloxane, Octocrylene, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Titanium Dioxide [Nano, Titanium Dioxide, Isocetyl Stearate, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, BIS-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Iron Oxides, CI 77891, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium EDTA, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dodecene, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Isostearyl Alcohol, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Poloxamer 407, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Propylene Carbonate, Terephthalydene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Tocopherol, Triethanolamine, Parfum

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in France, because if any of u have ever been, u know that parapharmacies are everywhere and they r a candy store for women who love beauty products and the prices are so cheap! So, this was recommended by the employee for me after I explained I have oily skin. Well, it didn't work as I hoped. It left my face oiler than usual, which is already super oily during the day. I used so many oil wipes the first day, no joke, like 10 just to keep my face matte. The only good thing I can say is, it is pretty good for around my eyes and the protection it will give is awesome. So, I'll stick with my Neutrogena clear skin lotion for my face, but this for around the eyes, since it doesn't sting like the Neutrogena one does

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this, it acts as 3 products for me; moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation, which is brilliant given how hot and humid our summers are.

This is the worst thing I have ever applied to my face.

It's absolutely horrible. I can't think of a single good thing to say about it besides the fact that I like the packaging.

The color is a weird pink shade completly unnatural. It only comes in one shade so you can't fin a better one for you.

And the fluid itself is super heavy on the skin. Leaves your face with a thin film with plastic-y feel and while it's not greasy, it looks VERY greasy due to the shine of said film. I always get embarrased because of that greasy-face look.

That's why I hate it. I paid A LOT of money for this thing (it is not cheap, and less so in my currency) only to find that It makes me look so greasy and I'm so embarrassed to wear it that I'm now only using it when I know I won't be having social contact (like, if I'm going for a run or something like that).

I have tried letting it sit for about 30 minutes and then applying loose powder over it to see if it helps, but it only makes it look even yuckier.

I have tried a ton of sunscreens and I'm confident to say this is the absolute worst. (Usually, when I don't like a sunscreen, I use it as body sunscreen. With this one, I can't even do that because the tint would stain my clothes.)

I regret every cent I spent on this.

I read great things about this tinted sunscreen and, because I was trying to get double-duty out of a product for an upcoming trip, I decided to try it. Thank goodness I tried it out on my face before I packed it for traveling!

It's very thin coming out of the bottle, and the bottle, when shaken, sounds like a can of spray paint. Applying it was easy enough and it did give me a nice, satin finish with just a hint of a glow. Fast-forward two hours later on a warm, humid day and I still looked good. Then I got a case of the Oompa Loompas...

At three hours, I turned orange and greasy. The skin on my face was at least three shades darker than my neck and the rest of my body. I could hardly wait to get home and wash my face. I had such high hopes...oh, well.

It made my forehead totally break, i have read lots of good things about it so i gave a chance but cant use again.

Nice sunscreen.

It is runny but actually sinks in your skin lightly and you can't feel it. Usually I think of sunscreen as overly thick. The SPF level is great.

The problem I have is with the tint of the sunscreen. It gets splotchy for me. It makes me orangish. Also, compared to regular sunscreen I can buy from CVS it is extremely pricey.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I have tan IV skintone. The tint was fine for me but it left behind an oily residue. Most of all it did nothing to prevent UV tanning and I ended up with lots of pigmentation marks. I no longer wear sunscreen without at least 5% zinc oxide, but the challenge is finding one that does not leave a white cast.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am a South Asian woman and most sunscreens gave me an ashy gray skin tone. This is the one and only sunscreen that does not do that! My must have !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my errands and gym sunscreen. Perfect with lightly filled brows and a tinted lip balm. The tint in this won't take down major redness or cover any huge imperfections, but kind of takes the edge off a bit of a bare face. Goes on feeling a tad greasy but sets nicely, also hasn't broken me out. One lippie off for the fact that if you inspect closely, you can see streaks on sunscreen on your face if you didn't really work it in, which seems a little high maintenance for pretty much nonexistent coverage.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had the light, un-tinted Anthelios fluid for holiday, so when I ran out of my Clarins UVHP+ BB I thought as this was half the price I'd give it a shot. Unfortunately, I think I was expecting too much in terms of coverage.
On the plus side the last Anthelios I had gave excellent SPF protection, really great, so whilst it's UK winter and I can't comment on that factor in this review, I've no doubt this is similar. On the down side, the colour is a very strange sandy one on my fair skin, any coverage (very light to none) doesn't last, and I get very oily by mid-day from this. It has also clogged my pores a little which I experienced with the other un-tinted Anthelios light.
I'll be going back to the Clarins UVHP+ BB if I can find it anywhere in the UK, as whilst it's too dark for my skin tone really, it gives amazing coverage, keeps my skin radiant all day without making it oily and holds up fairly well on the SPF side.