Revlon Wigs

No Image

I love this product.www.KallyHair.com is a professional Human Hair Wigs, Hair Extensions, Hairpieces, and Synthetic Hair Wigs online store. Welcome choice your favourit hair products from us.

on 1/15/2013 6:41:00 PM

The Scorpio wig has been touted as such a great hairpiece that I bought one to wear on bad hair days. But it is not going to fool anyone. The part is really fuzzy, and the shape is like a blockhead. Bought on sale, so I could not return it.

on 10/6/2010 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

OK. Here's the story. Due to a few factors--i.e., growing my hair out, not coloring for a while to give my hair a rest, damage from coloring and blowdrying, thinning--I really have decided to give my hair a much-needed vacation. Presently, I have the "skunk streak" in the middle of my hair--or rather no matter WHERE I part it. On some days, I will put my hair up and put a hairband over the skunk streak to hide it. On other days, I've started to experiment with wigs. I had been using Jessica Simpson/Ken Paves "hair do" extensions, but because of my white two-toned hair, I now need to get wiggy with it.
I purchased a few of wigs online (One Beverly johnson--meh. One Henry Marchu-ugh)--the best of the lot being three Revlon Wigs--the style is an adorable bob called "Scorpio". This wig is precious! It is a short, chin-length wig with bangs, but the bangs are a nice texture and length--not too heavy. This wig looks very natural. My sisters both thought I had cut my hair, lightened it slightly and gotten a Keratin treatment. They were bowled over when I told them it was a wig!! Everyone at work thought it was my natural hair--but straightened. Even the guys at work complimented me. I purchased a chestnut color--which is a nice change from my black hair. In addition, I also purchased a dark brown AND a black. I'm loving this. No bad hair days. Just put my own hair in a wig cap and viola--throw on the faux hair. There are a couple of wig outlets online. One best wig outlet and the other Vouge wigs. Both sites have specials and coupons. I got this Scorpio wig on sale for 89.00. If you are thinking of giving your natural hair a rest, or if you are menopausal and have thinning hair *raises hand*...a wig is a nice alternative.

Popular Styling Products