74%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 days ago

So I bought this because I have very dry damaged ends and cold dry winters make them worse. I figured this would at least help protect my hair. At first I was disappointed having spent 45$ on something that made my hair limp and knotty and greasy all at once while my ends remained dry. BUT THEN I tried a new method to using it. I apply it to clean damp hair ONLY never on dry hair. To apply it i take a small amount in my palms and EMULSIFY IT rub it till it's completely white and then apply. I'm convinced the reason some people are getting bad results is because they did what I did the first time. Now that I've discovered the proper way to use it I couldn't live without it! Its completely TRANSFORMED my hair, the dryness and breakage is cured. I haven't had to get even a trim in 6 months thanks to this stuff usually I'd have to cut off 3 inches by now. My hair is silky healthy and beautiful thanks to this miracle.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

5 months ago

This product changed my life. Honestly, my hair is naturally so fuzzy and course that I must use product but most leave my hair piece-y, stuff and flat. I put this stuff in towel-dry hair and just left it and said a prayer. My hair dried in to natural looking, soft ringlets and stayed looking great all day! Great smell and a bit pricey, but worth it if you, like me, struggle to keep the natural shape of the curl while not having stiff, heavy texture.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrown

EyesGray

9 months ago

I had a sample pot of this that lasted me four or five uses even though I have long hair. It feels like a super thick deep conditioner, almost like a balm, with a wonderful aroma of jasmine. The sales associate said it’s sipposed to be used on dry hair. I tried this and found it made my hair look greasy (I have fine hair but a ton of it). So for a while I tried applying it on wet hair. I liked it a lot better this way, but noticed that sometimes my ends seemed weirdly dry. Then I discovered the perfect way to use it - when my hair is like 90 percent dry (like two hours after I wash it). When I use it this way my hair is unbelievably soft!

About reviewer (270 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I've purchased this multiple times because I love what this does for my hair. I have very long, wavy, dry, damaged hair and this really helps. I only need the smallest amount and it makes my hair so soft, shiny, and it looks so healthy! I have the big tub of this and I should have gotten the smaller one this time because so little does so much. The scent is quite strong but I like it. I also use this in my dh's hair too. I use this wet or dry and it truly make my waves defined and my ends look healthy. Love!

About reviewer (912 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

from

2 years ago

This solves most of my hair problems! It moisturizes my coarse, textured, and thick hair, smells divine, and has just enough wax/hold in it to tame my frizziness and encourages my natural, loose waves. I would say this is more of a curl-shaping cream or pomade than a conditioning product. When I need more moisturizing power, I put a light oil on the ends of my hair. I like to air dry my hair at night so that it isn't super poofy or frizzy in the morning, but if I put this in my hair, I can dare to wash-and-go in the morning without having spongy hair. The ingredients in this are definitely a plus, especially since most hair products have alcohol and silicones as their primary ingredients (which give a false sense that the product is working but just creates more dryness in the end). Major downside is the price ($25 USD for 3.5oz)! I feel like this will last a while if using a nickel-sized dab of the product, but if I am going to spend this much on hair product, I would be more inclined to go for something from a luxury brand, like Kerastase or R+Co.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

Smells amazing. Terrible on hair. Not moisturising at all and if you have fine or thing hair and you’re prone to knots then STAY AWAY from this product. Glad I asked for a sample - would never buy it.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2 years ago

Thank god I asked for a sample. There is no way for me to pay $45 for a hair conditioner. This products smells of those heavenly jasmine flowers on your hair. You don’t need a huge scoop of it for your hair because it is pretty heavy in my opinion. But it does not make my hair limp and greasy ( I have fine hair) thankfully. My only issue is that it unfortunately made my hair ends very coarse and dry afterwards. By the second day, I had a unpleasant hard time brushing my hair T.T I was it initially thinking that it may had something to do with overwashing during my last hair wash, so I tried it again the second time and yup it pretty much gave me the same problem again. It seem to only made my hair worse than my usually conditioned hair. I’m not a fan of jasmine scent either and to be wearing that conditioner with that crazy overpowering smell... hmm it made me very conscious of what others would feel when they stand next to me. I would not purchase a full sized tub of this product. I am not dissapointed, it’s just that it might not be suitable for me that’s all.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

2 years ago

This product was touted to be a must have moisturizing product for curly hair by the sales person. I was dreadfully disappointed. The product was too heavy, didn't penetrate and I tried it on wet, damp and dry hair and didn't have the great success I was promised. The smell was a bit heavy and the fact that my hair was greasy, didn't help at all either. Would not repurchase and had a hard time finishing the container.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily

HairBlack

2 years ago

I first tried a sample of this when I purchased the shampoo and conditioner, and the lady at the store threw this in with my purchase. She recommended I use it after I wash my hair, but before I blow dry/straighten. She mentioned the product will kind of melt into my hair and make it very soft. At first, when I put the product in my hair felt horrible. Even combing through wet hair there were tangles and it was horrible. However, then I blow dried my hair and straightened it and the result was amazing! My hair is so soft and shiny and it looks absolutely amazing. I have blonde hair (not naturally . . . lol) and I was really worried this would mess with the colour or turn blonde brassy as sometimes products will mess with blonde/processed hair and make it look bad. The SA assured me it wouldn't happen, so I only used a little bit of this to begin with and see how it worked. After a couple samples I decided to bite the bullet and make this purchase. I love this product . . . it has replaced my heat protect products I previously used and my hair has never felt better. I started using this at the same time I started using their shampoo and conditioner products so I don't know if it's just this product or the combination but my hair feels amazing, and once it's dry there isn't any tangles or dry ends. I can also now go for 3 days without washing my hair and it still looks fresh and just styled. There are a couple downsides to this product. The first is the price. I do feel for the size of the tub you get it's a little pricey, but it will last a while. For those who say you need a lot of this product to see a difference, I haven't found that to be the case. I bought a tub about 3 months ago, and I'm maybe half way through it. I think it will definitely last quite a while, so it is worth it but the upfront investment could be seen as an issue. The second downside is that it will make your hair oily if you use too much. When the SA says a little goes a long way they really mean it. I find that I put the majority of the product towards the ends of my hair and use it very sparingly on my roots as this is where it will look oily first. Overall, I love this product and would definitely recommend it to anyone who straightens their hair or heat styles on a regular basis.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

from

2 years ago

*changing this to a 3.75. Edit : 17 Dec 2019 I can't seem to have consistent luck and it's mostly been a miss now for the past year. Maybe it's because I've had it for over 2 years now? It still smells good...Or maybe it's because my hair has been too much processed and colored during the past three four years? Anyway, sometimes this does help and even the smallest tube can last you for years since less is more, so I don't really consider it a waste of money. Original This falls under expensive but I'm glad I asked a friend to buy it for me in the UK as it's twice as expensive here in Singapore. I've only read about it so it was was doubly lucky. My hair was so dry and frizzy due to the humidity here and it really helped to control frizz and restore it to an agreeable condition. I won't say it made my hair the envy of the community but it stopped being the bane of my existence. Lightly swab, rub between your palms and apply to damp hair. I found the jasmine scent to be overwhelming at first but now I find it comforting and it does vanish after 15 minutes or so.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43