Calgon Morning Glory

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Calgon Morning Glory

4.1

on 4/2/2016 7:39:00 PM

This smells exactly, exactly, exactly, like Febreeze. And not even a good flowery one-the original scent. I bought it as a body spray, sprayed some on my wrists...never again...air freshener it is!

*UPDATE* smells better on clothes than skin...on skin smells mountain breezy fresh...on clothes smells a little sweeter, fruitier, more floral. This is a fabric refresher disguised as a body mist

on 3/19/2012 1:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this smell (I had it in the body lotion) and for this price you can't beat it! The only problem was it feels a little greasy, but that wears off after a few minutes so I don't mind. This smells fresh and floral, kind of like a light spring rain on a flower bed... I used up all of my lotion, and couldn't find any more. :(

Fortunately... yesterday I was at Victorias Secret, and bought a lotion that smells EXACTLY the same as Calgon Morning Glory! It's called Endless Love, and it is an exact dupe. Seriously! Has anyone else noticed this?

While I have many perfumes, some much more expensive, this has to be my all time favorite. My boyfriend has said this scent should always be my "signature" scent because it reminded him so much of me [of course I've been wearing it constantly for years, so I can understand why.] I like to use it when blowing out my hair mainly, it is a very crisp and clean scent and I am always sniffing my hair all day [and it lasts a LOOOOONG time.] I can see how this could be a definite love/hate scent though. It is not subtle but not overpowering.

on 8/3/2005 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i didnt think the smell was all that great. it sort of smelled lke cheap perfume u would use wen u were 3. i say it was too expensive for a piece of crap like this.

I LOVE this scent. So pretty and fresh. Its the newest bottle of Calgon I have and its almost gone already!

on 6/19/2004 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The only Calgon scent I would use.
Fresh, and Clean scent. I've had more compliments on this scent than more expensive brands.

I love this. It smells so sweet and fresh on me. Lasting power is just ok, but what do you expect from a drugstore cologne? :-) I just put more on!

on 6/13/2003 9:11:00 PM

I love the scent, it's not too expensive and it has matching lotions etc

Popular Fragrances