Calgon Morning Glory

Calgon Morning Glory

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/7/2003 8:23:00 PM

This stuff just stinks.Nuff said

on 4/2/2016 7:39:00 PM

This smells exactly, exactly, exactly, like Febreeze. And not even a good flowery one-the original scent. I bought it as a body spray, sprayed some on my wrists...never again...air freshener it is!

*UPDATE* smells better on clothes than skin...on skin smells mountain breezy fresh...on clothes smells a little sweeter, fruitier, more floral. This is a fabric refresher disguised as a body mist

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i use to enjoy this scent and quickly became sick of it... plain and simple

on 12/28/2007 10:07:00 AM

This fragrance was a little too powdery for my liking. It also made me sneeze! However, it does smell fresh and clean, I just wish it didn't have the overpowering powdery scent. This does dissipate after a short while, leaving behind a soapy floral which often reminds me of B&BW Sea Island Cotton. I doubt that I wold buy this again, it's nice but not nice enough to repurchase. continued >>

on 6/23/2005 3:17:00 AM

I never thought I'd say this about an inexpensive body spray, but I wish it weren't quite as strong. Morning Glory is a very sharp, clean scent, and whenever I wear it I feel like people are wondering, "Did she use Finesse shampoo this morning and forget to rinse it out?" I love to smell clean - I just don't want to smell like I rolled in soap products. It's a little overwhelming. On the plus side (if you're a fan of the fragrance), it lasts a really long time.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this scent with a sampler pack I bought that had several of the Calgon scents. This was my least favorite of all. I thought it made me smell like a combination between a hospital and a grandma. It also seemed to have less staying power then the others, but that could just be me. However, in the product's defense, it seemed to smell much better on a friend of mine, so maybe it just didn't work well with my "chemistry".

on 3/28/2004 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

doesn't last long at all. maybe an hour or so. the smell is nice, though.

on 12/28/2002 1:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I actually really like this scent, as it's very fresh, clean and airy. Unfortunately the dry down is terrible on me - it turns from fresh to sort of smokey and unpleasant, even making it difficult to breathe.

on 10/17/2014 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have a love hate with this scent.
At times I cannot stand it and think it is too strong and not a pleasant scent.
At other times I really enjoy the freshness and clean scent it has.
If sprayed lightly it reminds me of a good old shampoo scent from back in the day.
Before they tried to "improve" the scents and make them fruity and childish.

It can be a nice clean shampoo type scent but if you are not careful it can be overwhelming as well.

Shower-fresh soapy floral would best describe this spray. However, it's too powdery and chemical-y for my liking. Smells obvious and cheap on skin - smells better when sniffing the bottle. Better used as an air freshener.