Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

Lightly scented bar soap that's very moisturizing and gentle on my skin. Makes a nice creamy lather, does take a bit longer to rinse than other soaps because it's so moisturizing and I prefer a bit of a cleaner feeling, I am probably over rinsing. Doesn't dry out my skin at all and the price point is great. Will definitely repurchase. Prefer this to competitors like dove.

About reviewer (951 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

Sep/07/2017

I really like this soap but one bar only lasts about 2 weeks and it's just me showering. I wish the bars were bigger. Cause it's not exactly the cheapest soap out there.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrown

EyesBlue

fromLisa03

Oct/23/2015

I can't use real sented soaps but this one is gentle and smells very good. the bar is very creamy and moisturizing but still feel clean afterwards.. love love the smell.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBrown

Jun/14/2015

Love this bar soap! I am an outdoor lover and am at the pool a lot and being in the sun most on the day my skin gets a little dry,so I use this to moisturize. It's so moisturizing that I don't need lotion.You can get a 4 pack at DG for 2.50

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jan/14/2015

This is a great bar soap. Not trying to be crude, but this and Dove white are the only two soaps that are gentle and moisturizing enough to wash my private areas with. Love it, I alternate between this and Dove.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

fromPray

Jul/28/2014

Love. Love,Love this is the best I have used Dove, for years
But I tried this and my skin, is so soft and the smell is great.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

Jun/06/2014

I'm a Olay fan and this is by far my favorite Olay shower product. This leaves my skins soft but not oily. Most of the time I don't even have to apply body lotion after my shower which is a plus for me because it saves me time when I'm in a hurry. I love the smell of this as well. The price is good too. I'm definitely sticking with Olay shower products.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

May/29/2014

This bar soap lathers better than my Dove body wash. It has a very light and clean scent - nothing fruity or overpowering. Love it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

1.0
fromSHeust

Aug/20/2013

Hate to be the voice of dissension here, but I'm not in love with this. I have dry/sensitive skin and this irritated parts of it so badly that it was almost unbearable, and no lotion could calm down the irritation/itch. Furthermore, these bars get used up really quickly - oddly fast in my opinion. I usually use body wash but bought a 2-pack of these because they were cheaper and thought the …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (676 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/20/2013

I adore this soap----let me state that right away. I have sensitive skin, with some slight eczema on the back of one hand, and this soap is even better for me than Dove Sensitive Skin bar. There is absolutely no irritation of my skin, the bar lasts a long time....but my favorite thing is the rich, thick lather, even in our hard well water.

That said, for the love of heaven …

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age44-55