COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast - Blackfire

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
COVERGIRL Liquiline Blast - Blackfire
Liquiline Blast - Blackfire

Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Jojoba), Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), May Contain:, Iron Oxides, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarines, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Black 2 (CI 77266), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Green, Copper Powder, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet, Zinc Oxide

I bought this based on the lengthy detailed report by another viewer who adored it. It goes on smoothly, but does, indeed smudge and run, like most liners. A little better than most, but if you are in humidity at all, forget it. Raccoon eyes are certain. Just goes to show that what works on someone else's face is not necessarily what works on yours. I would think your best just of accuracy is finding reviews based on someone about your own age with similar skin and going by the majority.

on 9/28/2012 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is great and pretty cheap too. Just like the brown e/l I love this one also. I apply this around my waterline and this lasts a good amount of time. It still smudges a little after hours of wear but not as much as others I have tried that are even more expensive. (Mac smolder that's you). The color is just a simple matte black that you can use on the lid to line your lashes as well but I find I need to heat up the e/l a little first. The only con really is I don't care so much for the packaging. I don't use the little smudge sponge on the other end of this one or the brown e/l. Also I lost the plastic cap for the e/l end so I have to make sure to sharpen every time I use it so I don't distribute bacteria or any of that unnecessary stuff. I also found that the e/l was dried out more w/o the cap. I wish they just took off the smudge sponge end on the other side and put on a better cap but whateva! Still love it because it gets the job done and its convenient because its at every drug store.

on 11/10/2011 3:04:00 AM

I can't believe how many terrible reviews I've read about this eyeliner....I love it and find it very pigmented and easy to use. It stayed on my lower lash line during a 16 hr terrible sweat inducing night shift. I like it more then urban decay, lancome, and make up forever. It doesn't stay on my water line, but nothing does. I expected all cover girl products to be great after this, but no, the majority are not.

I bought this because infortunately, I can't use the Milani Liquif'eye liner which is very bold, dark and stays put really well, BUT, it has an ingredient or something that irritates my eyes and makes them burn and water, (Nothing wrong with the product, I am apparently sensitive to something, I have no idea what, in some liners, because I've had this same problem with some other liners in the past).
It does go on very dark and smooth. Really easy to apply, however, it doesn't stay put that long. It didn't wear completely off, but it faded some after an hour. I still find it better than regular liners out there, because they are not as dark, and wear off a lot easier and quicker. So, I gave this 4 lippies because it doesn't stay put as long as i'd like, but that's ok, I don't mind touching up every few hours. I usually carry a little makeup bag with me when I go places for touching up anyway.

on 10/18/2010 5:18:00 PM

got this a while ago and never really used it much. Just now getting around to using it and find that it's great for creating a smokey look and blending/smudging into your lashes, but is way too creamy and messy for everyday lining. It doesn't stay on your waterline for long either.

I don't even use the smudger end of the liner because it's useless. It's an odd shape and pulls my skin rather than smudging.

on 8/11/2010 1:55:00 AM

I recently saw this as a 'new' product on display in my local Pharmasave, and I dismissed it as a 'gimmick' right away. I mean, a pencil eyeliner that acts as a liquid? Yeahhhhh, okay, Covergirl- Good one.
However, I picked up a tester and swatched it on my hand, and then basically forgot about it. Later, I went to work, and noticed that after a few hand washes, it was STILL on my hand, and hadn't gone away too much. This changed my mind about this product, and a few days later, when I saw it on for $5.99 as a back to school special (instead of $10.99), I picked it up in Blackfire.
I completely love this eyeliner. It goes on so smoothly and just glides right on. I'm not exactly a master with eyeliner yet, but I find this SO easy to apply. The colour stays vivid for a long time, and it even stays on my impossible to line water-line!
I know this also comes in brown, silver, green, purple, and blue. I can see myself purchases all of them in the near future, if this one continues to impress me!