Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Moisturizing Wash

Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Moisturizing Wash
Restoraderm Eczema Moisturizing Wash

3.7

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Niacinimide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Arginine, Citric Acid, methylisothiazolinone, Sodium PCA, 1,2 Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxpropyltrimonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA

on 11/7/2017 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is the only body wash which calms the mild KP on my forearms. It's so gentle and hydrating - I even use it for shaving (underarms and legs) and always zero irritation. I've tried various body washes, soaps, oils from organic and conventional brands -
the PH level always felt off and left me with tight stripped skin. So glad I found this product. The matching lotion is also fantastic.

on 12/26/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I've always had dry skin (not eczema) on my face and body. My body skin has become very dry, irritated, and itchy lately and my usual products don't seem to be helping. I tried this moisturizing body wash in the shower and the problems have gone away.

It lathers up well on a washcloth and doesn't irritate. It seems to add moisture.

I use the matching body moisturizer and the combination has restored my skin. It no longer looks or feels dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Made my skin itch, and had a weird smell of musk and rancid oil. Smells like those unscented deodorant that actually smells like musk bo.

on 2/26/2012 11:33:00 PM

Gosh, this product was horrible. I was given a sample by my dermatologist and I used it for a week but it made my skin worse than it has ever been. I was looking for something to clear up a few breakouts and now, they're still there, and my entire face is flaky, dry, and painful. I would not recommend this one.

The search for the perfect cleansing system continues!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Most people seem to hate this product but I actually enjoy it. I don`t have eczema but i do have dry skin and keratosis pilaris. More commonly known as chicken skin. I have a really bad case of chicken skin on my arms and and a bit on my legs. So far, unless i moisturize my skin, the chicken skin gets really bad and they sometimes inflame and get ichy and its horrible. At the moment I use Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Moisturizing Wash and I use Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Moisturizing Lotion afterwards. Both Products work pretty well for me. They stopped my chicken skin from inflaming and it`s almost as if they`re going away. They definitely feel much smoother. I also had a few on the side of my face. almost on my chin. the area right between my neck and my face near my ear. I used it a few times on there and my bumps, which i think were chicken skin, are gone. I really enjoy this product. It may be expensive but if you see my chicken skin you`d understand why i`d keep on buying it. I guess this works better if you use both body wash and lotio together. I dont mind the smell. sorta smells like rice dream :P I do not whatsoever use this for my face. i feel as though it`ll make my face break out. but over all this product has a good effect. maybe a bit expensive but my mom has no trouble buying it.

I used to suffer from eczema for about 15 years so I have tried every single cream & ointment known to man. Unfortunately Cetaphil and every other cream had little effect at all. Thankfully I was actually able to completely cure my eczema after my cousin told me how. I only had to do 2 things, which i will share below

1. Use a humidifier in your house. This will add moisture to the air and to your skin without you knowing.

2. Follow every step in the EFF guide seen at http://solvehealthproblem.com/eczema

Try those two steps and hopefully you will get as much luck with getting rid of eczema as i did. Just remember eczema is not a permanent problem, creams may slightly ease symptoms occasionally but you need to tackle the root cause.

on 10/22/2011 11:35:00 PM

I'm sorry to give this a low rating, but if you keep reading you will know why. First off I do suffer from eczema, mainly on my arms, legs and face. I have super sensitive dry skin. I bought this during the winter to help keep my skin moisturized. It does help to keep dry, itchy skin away, however it might be too rich. My back broke out like crazy because of this and around my neck. It was only after I stopped using this and switched to something else that my back acne went away. To make sure it was this product, I retried this again and for sure enough I broke out. I would not suggest this for facial use, even though a dermatologist recommended it. Overall, this wash if great for the arms and legs, but it is around $15 a bottle which is expensive for a wash I used only for my arms and legs. I actually prefer the Aveeno washes as they kept my body moisturized without breaking out. I have not repurchased this and I don't think I will.

on 11/30/2011 6:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

While this is a bit pricey for a body wash, i don't mind because i actually use it as a face cleanser. I originally purchased it for when i had a really bad eczema rash on my body and while it didn't irritate it further, it didn't really help it either. So then i used this on my face and it was surprisingly good at removing make up and gently cleansing! It didn't cure my acne or anything miraculous like that but it seems to be slowly healing and doesn't irritate my sensitve acne prone skin like a lot of other facial products do. For that, i would repurchase time and time again! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't have eczema, but I do have very dry skin and legs that are prone to breakouts that get very red and bumpy. One time, it got so bad and inflamed, I had to go to the derm. She said it might be the fragrance and drying agents in my body wash and to switch over to this. This is good! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and so far, the breakouts have been to a minimum. The only problem is it's way too expensive for how much they give you...
Love this stuff, though! :)

on 2/18/2012 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

A great product, if over-priced. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and sometimes it needs a little extra care. I use restoraderm in the winter and it does help my skin look and feel better. The only draw back for me are the price ($15 a bottle for a body wash is pretty steep) and the smell. It doesn't leave a bad smell on the skin, so I can over look that.

Over all, its a good product but don't bother buying it if the gentle cleanser works well for you.