Smashbox Photo Finish Targeted Pore & Line Primer

Smashbox Photo Finish Targeted Pore & Line Primer

3.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-12 Glyceryl DiMyristate, C12-14 Pareth-12, Betaine, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caffeine, Sucrose, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triolein, Lecithin, Phytosteryl Canola Glycerides, Linoleic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Oleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Avocado Oil, Trifluoromethyl C1-4 Alkyl Dimethicone, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Isostearyl Lactate, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the very best product for lines and pores....I need this product.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is a target primer and not an all-over primer. Use in T-zone and to fill in deep set wrinkle lines. Never rub in, you want to PRESS into skin by patting in different directions to fill in that pore or wrinkle. All primers should be pressed into skin and never swiped:) now that I learned this trick this primer is nice and does a good job BUT an all over face primer is more realistic . This primer is thick and waxy so apply a pea size on back of hand to let the primer heat up to a better consistency for better application..its thick stuff. Won't buy again because drugstore primers like Rimmel and Garnier are less expensive and seems to be a better product than the high end primers

So I was in my local boots store away to buy benefit porefessional but they were sold out so a smashbox rep recommended this and gave me a tester pot to take away with me and the only positive thing was that the product it's self lasted long as you don't need a lot of this. Although it did its job and kept my make up on my face it also made my cheeks flakey. So if you're gonna use this id recommend that you use it on the oily parts of your face like your tzone as it completely dried out my skin.

on 11/22/2014 10:23:00 PM

I'm surprised this product isn't rated higher. I actually tried to buy this today in a local Sephora store and it wasn't stocked. Very Disappointed!!! This is the ONLY primer I have found that consistently conceals the pores on and beside my nose. Yes, it's very thick but that's because it's meant to be used sparingly. I use Philosophy The Present on most of my face and then dot my nose area with this and my foundation looks airbrushed. Also, a tube will last you a very long time so the price shouldn't be a concern. I've had one tube for about a year now.

on 7/12/2014 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

It was okay. I used this product as my last ditch attempt effort to wear liquid foundation and stop it breaking apart on my skin. It didn't really do anything specific though but was a nice primer.

on 4/24/2014 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is just okay for me. I have tried this different ways and I really don't see much of a difference on my pores, I know a tiny bit is all you need, but it doesn't seem to do too much for me. Rather expensive for doing the same thing, but not as well as the Revlon primer / filler does.
I know some folks rave about this, but for me, it really isn't worth the money it cost so I will not be purchasing again. As for the brand Smashbox...I really love their products so that's why I wanted to love this one. I guess we can't love everything in a line.

on 4/21/2014 2:40:00 AM

I tend to have the same problem as many women- the dreaded oily T-zone. I bought this stuff to counteract the oiliness and it really works. A little goes a long way so this stuff lasts forever, I just use a little on my nose, cheeks and forehead and this keeps the oil away all day,

This was a waste of hard earned money. What little it did never lasted long. At the time I purchased this, all I was looking for in this product was to reduce pore size around my tzone ( instead of treat the skincare issue and adjust my diet which by the way can and does make a huge difference) It made no significant difference in prolonging the makeup I wore on top of it either.

on 10/21/2013 2:08:00 AM

I bought this for ice pick acne scars (I had been using Clarins Instant Smooth for over a year and just wanted to try something different and possibly better). This stuff is very hard to work with...it's almost too thick. This weekend I tried it when I had more time to really work with it, before and after foundation, and it really can cover up amazingly well. I just don't have that sort of time before work in the morning. It might be that I need to practice applying it.

It's a good product for its purpose. The price is ridiculous for a little tube, but it's what I'm used to paying for a tiny jar of Instant Smooth (except Smashbox has more product/oz.). It's a price I will pay for something that really works, but that will depend on whether or not I can learn to apply this more quickly and how long a tube lasts me.

on 2/27/2013 7:15:00 AM

I have pretty severe acne scars(pocks and rolling scars) and I bought this hoping to hide them. Unfortunately, I did nothing for me. Other reviewers had more success with it, but it didn't hide or camouflage any of my scars, not even partially. It's comparable to Monistat gel. Oh well, the search continues...

Edited to say that it does work great on pores.