Rue 21-Pink Ice

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love love love this perfume!!!!!! it is the perfect pink grapefruit perfume for summertime!! it is refreshing, and eye opening, and it is perfectly noticable without being or smelling heavy. I love how many compliments I get when i wear this perfume!!! I also like that not that many other ppl if any in my town own this fragrance! so I like knowing about this store and their amazing cheap fragrances!! def #1 for summer

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I purchased 3 bottles of perfume last week from Rue 21. Pink Ice is one of them. I really like everything about this scent *except* for it's staying power....but then it IS only $10. Cannot expect too much :-) It lasts about an hour, maybe 2, is very very fruity, light, clean and a perfect summer scent. The bottle is square, crystal like and pink in color.... in my opinion, actually very classy & pretty looking for the price...it looks pretty on my vanity :-)

The sales girl (and I do mean GIRL as she couldn't have been 15) said to me when I was smelling the 5-6 scents they had available "Your really should try this one (it was Tarea, which I also purchased), it's more for women your age than the Pink Ice is".....WOW! LOL! I replied with "Your not paid on commission are you...." lol!

Regardless, I personally love it.

This perfume is just wonderful. I used it during Jr. Year of high school and it takes me back to those wonderful moments; I used this a lot during my out of state band trip. It's fruity and flirty. I think this would suit any young girl. It's not expensive and it stays on for a long time. I think this is Rue 21's best fragrance. I own 21 Black and I don't like it as much as I like this one. I recommend this to anyone.

on 3/2/2011 7:09:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is a tart and sweet scent it is very good. Smells like a mix of grapefruit, and candy with a little bit of light woods. It is a very girly pretty scent, very good for the spring and summer. It is light, so it doesn't last as long on my skin as I would like it too. It is very affordable and it is rue 21's best selling fragrance so I would really recommend giving this a try if you haven't already.

Popular Fragrances