Remington Shine Therapy dryer

No Image

4.3

I bought this hair dryer today along with some high quality hair products (shampoo, cond, hair mask, leave-in etc). So after using all of them, i can honestly say my hair was never this silky. But I shall try the hair dryer alone, I mean, with less products, to evaluate its unique results. But I already think big part of the amazing result was due to it, since I pretty much have the same hair routine when I wash my hair. Even though I used different creams today. I have, though, a question for whoever can answer, please: how much/how does the mist look like when you try it on the mirror, since it is invisible otherwise? I tried to do it, but I could not really see any " vapor" on the mirror.or maybe I did, if it was REALLY fine.. Not sure.. Is it really almost invisible even on the mirror test??

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Excellent dryer. It dries my shoulder length, thick curly hair extremely quickly. I don't know about all the fancy feature and I don't use the shine mist, but if you want a good dryer, that gets the job done quickly, this is it. I got it Tuesday Morning for a very good price, so I can't complain about that.

Very nice! Has a button you push for the shine spritz...looks a little bulky but very light weight. Dries hair fast and fairly straight.

Popular Hair Styling Tools