Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromHalyal

21 days ago

Suzi Says Feng Shui is from OPI Hong Kong Collection Spring 2010. It may not be available in most stores anymore, but I found mine recently in a local TKMaxx store for a discounted price. It’s a dusty blue, cream polish.

I found it easy to apply - 2 coats. It is quick drying and it wears well.

P.S. A while back I was given Essie Hide & Go Chic which I believed to be a dupe …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (710 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2.0
fromNPNewb

Jul/27/2013

Really bummed. It looks so different on my nails than I thought it would! I looked at tons of pictures online, and in reality it is way darker, kind of flat and boring, and had a green tint to it. The formula was nice. The brush was flat which I think made it difficult to apply.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

May/30/2013

This is a gorgeous medium robin's egg blue. I think it looks great and is of a high quality. Easy to apply, lasts at least a week.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Apr/14/2013

Seriously guys do yourselves a favor and go and purchase at least one shade from the hong kong collection! I have 3 shades from that collection (so far ;p) and adore all of them... Hot and spicy is my favorite orange of all time, jade is the new black is my favourite green, and suzi says feng shui is my favourite blue! And that is saying something because I own A LOT of blue nail polish! It is …Read more

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive

HairBrown

Jul/23/2012

There’s just something about this colour. I use it more on the fingers than I do on the toes, but it still looks great on the toes. I like the fact that its not too light nor dark. I will repurchase

About reviewer (872 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Jan/22/2012

this is a gorgeous colour! its rather difficult to describe because its neither bright nor dark. its the perfect in- the-middle blue! i have asian skin tone and this compliments it beautifully :) formula is smooth and take about 2 coats to be fully opaque! highly recommended:)

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

Jan/19/2012

Love this blue! Like a dark robin's egg blue. Goes on very well, quite creamy. Would definitely recommend.

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Sep/24/2011

I am in love with Suzi Says Feng Shui by OPI! I recently found a local store near where I live and they sell discounted nail polishes. I finally found Suzi Says Feng Shui after searching and searching and all I can say is I am in love with it. I like blue and purple alot! Also, while I was at the shop, I saw a possible dupe for it, which is China Glaze Aqua Baby. They are actually pretty close …Read more

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

fromidabii

Aug/10/2011

One of my favorite nail polishes ever. Gorgeous colour, no.. outstanding colour and I use this polish more than anything. It stands out and compliments my skin tone. Application is a breeze and dear goodness, am I still in love with this polish. I would buy this polish again in a heartbeat.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jun/25/2011

one word....LOVE
this polish is gorgeous
it has a beautiful almost denim color and the application was a breeze. Easily my favorite color in the OPI Hong Kong collection. i got loads of compliments for this color and it lasted very long with my OPI top&base coat.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair