Korres Wild Rose Powder

Filtered by age: 25-29
Korres Wild Rose Powder
Wild Rose Powder

1.5

Mica, Boron Ntiride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Amethyst Powder, Quartz. [ /- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides].

Skin: Other, Tan, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

If ur looking for something that will make ur face look like a porcelain doll, this isnt for you. although this compact smells great and has all natural ingredients, it will make ur face look all natural, like u have nothing on. Im the type who likes to look like a clown (pack on lots of powder with lots of coverage). So this wasnt for me. i definitley would not purchase again. Too expensive, bulky packaging with, Not a lot of product.

The first time I used this I was so disappointed. I was drawn to it because of its natural ingredients without parabens, sulfates, etc. but then I put it on my face and wondered what good makeup properties (coverage, color, blendability) it did have. I put on my primer and this powder over it and my face became a splotchy, orange, streaky mess. This powder is too chalky, has little to no coverage, and doesn't stay put. It made my skin feel tight and even though I have combination skin it made my face feel horribly dry after application. The packaging is also really boxy and bulky. I have no use for it as a suitable face powder anymore. Now I just use this with my contour powder or bronzers when I want to lighten them a bit.