Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt
24/7 Glide-On Eyepencil in Corrupt

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/30/2015 7:40:00 PM

I agree with the previous reviewer. This is a straight up deep ash/gray brown. I see no reds or copper in this pencil. I thought I had swiped the wrong pencil. Having said that, I love the color, and the little sparkles add a little zing to what could be a boring color. I was looking at smoke, but this works for a cool color. I'm so used to wearing warm browns--this is a nice change from bourbon and demolition. I usually blend pencils out a bit, but with this and the bourbon I have to be careful so as to not swipe off the sparkles which are hard to see anyway. I like the minute twinkle they give off. Purchased this with stray dog, lost, and dark horse shadows--all cool, and they look lovely together. I tend to stick with a gradient mono eye. It was between hustle and corrupt, and I went with corrupt.

I really like this shade, though the description says "dark metallic reddish brown shimmer with silver micro-sparkle" I find the brown to be more cool-toned.
Looks great with everyday neutral looks.

Would repurchase.
Price point isnt the greatest ($24CAD, but I figure when its splurge time and I'm all out)

on 3/21/2014 10:00:00 PM

I was excited when I got Corrupt and Zero as a double-ended pencil in a gifted kit from JC Penney Sephora. Unfortunately I am a little weirded out by my disappointment-- I have heard so many awesome things about these. I thought that maybe this double ended version is not as good quality as the full-size version... but in that regard, I'd think it should be as good as or better than its full-size counterpart, since Sephora uses these kits to market their full-size products.

Anyway in short, my experience with this Glide On liner is "Glide on, slide off." I used a eye primer with Corrupt, but by the end of the day, it had just melted off my eye.

I love the smooth creamy texture of Corrupt, but I think it also the downside for me.
(Alternatively, the Zero side is kind of hard. I don't have wrinkly eyelids, but I felt like this tugged on my eyelids.)

What a weird disappointment. Would not repurchase.

on 12/24/2010 6:10:00 PM

I only received the "corrupt" pencil in a 12 - small pencil pack at Christmas. It is a matte brown I believe. However, thanks to my 17 year old daughter, I am addicted to Urban Decay Eyeliners, especially Bourbon (a dark brown with silver sparkles-not too sparklie) and Underground (a nice shimmery taupe). They are soft and easily smudgy. A must have!

on 12/15/2010 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my everyday liner. It is a cross between Bourbon and Zero. It is a dark brown with sparkle. I hope that they make this in a full size soon.

on 5/5/2010 1:45:00 AM

I want a full sized pencil too! How do we ask the manufacturer to make one?

This is a HG brown eyeliner, I can't get enough of it. It is very smooth and creamy, so it goes fast, but it will last all day long, and it is such a beautiful shade of brown, I love it.

I got this liner with the UD Super Stash set. The color is a dark brown with tiny little silver reflects. It's a really nice color. Goes on really opaque and so smooth. Lovely.