Stila Petunia Convertible Color

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Stila Petunia Convertible Color
Stila Convertible Color PetuniaStila Convertible Color PetuniaPetunia Convertible ColorPetunia Convertible ColorStila Convertible Color - Petunia

4.3

ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin oil, beeswax\cera alba\cire d?abeille, microcrystalline wax\cera microcristallina\cire microcristalline, octyldodecanol, phenyl trimethicone, ozokerite, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, ethylhexyl palmitate, isononyl isononanoate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated palm glycerides, bht, [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), carmine (ci 75470), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 7 lake (ci 15850), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985)]

on 3/23/2015 11:18:00 AM

This is one my favourite blushes. Adds a nice sheen to my cheeks without looking over done or fake. I have an oily skin type so it doesn't last all day on me.

on 2/23/2015 10:44:00 PM

I bought this prior to reading the reviews because I already had the trial size in peony and loved it ! I wanted a pink coral for spring. I initially was scared after reading the reviews bc it seemed like this was a better shade for light skin tones. I am a medium, NC35 with dark brown hair and brown eyes. I was pleasantly surprised with how awesome this looked with my coloring. I definitely recommend this for warmer, medium skin tones as well as light ! This is the 5th CC I own btw and they all look amazing !

I have had a few of Stila's Convertible Colors (Fuchsia, Lillium and this one), and this one is BY FAR my favorite. It's the perfect shade for my NC20-25 skintone/red hair/green eyes. I tend to prefer cream blushes and blushes without shimmer, and this one hits both of those notes. It's a great color, blendable, sheer but buildable and gives a great dewy (not oily) finish. I also have been putting this on my lips, and on me it appears a bit pinker on my lips than it does on my cheeks, which is fine by me. I absolutely love this product for its ease of use and all of the above reasons.

What I don't love: it tends to get stray brush hairs and such stuck in it. It doesn't bother me too much because I keep my brushes and such clean, but perhaps Stila should consider putting this product in a tube a la the Tarte cheek stains? Also, it is a bit dry as a lip product, but nothing a swipe of lip balm won't fix. Obviously, this product's virtues far outweigh the negatives, so I will repurchase again and again!

on 1/8/2012 7:00:00 PM

this product looks very ashy on the lips; also if you are not careful gunk (dirt/hair etc) can get on the cream - which is gross. but this blush looks phenomenal on olive skin tones (esp with some tinted moisturizer, blue liner & mascara and a pink gloss)

on 4/19/2011 5:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is suppose to brighten your cheeks and your lips with color, hence the convertible color. I tried it on my lips a few times before and it was okay. Previous viewers didnm't seem to like it it but when I put enough on my lips it matched the apple of my cheeks. Whoopee! Okay so this does come in a small compact. And for my skin color I don't need to use a lot on my cheeks to eave a nice stain otherwise it wil be too bright. Pretty pricey for the amount you get, Anyways, the only thing I don;t like about it is that it's in a compact and that you have to smear your fingers ALL over. Makes me want to wash my hands everytime I use my biush. There is castor oil, lanolin oil, beeswax BHT among other ingredients so I'm not sure I'm someone who has skinn that those ingredients could attribute to may cause a problem. I was just nameing a few. I don't understand how this one a award for In style best beauty buys, because it may be a decent product, but it is definitely overpriced. You would think in this economy they are trying find good items at great deals. I don't know, just my opinion but I like the product and I will buy it again.

on 3/26/2011 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have purchased two CC's and I really do like them-

BUT!: They are more than twice the price as Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge!! Insane. BB product is as good or better. Stila is overpriced for the amount of product you get.

Stila: 0.15 oz for $25 USD (seven shades)

Bobbi Brown: 0.38 oz for $22 USD!!!! (ten shades!!!)

on 11/19/2010 5:54:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm not really sold on this, I don't think it is very convertible at all. To me it's really just a blush and doesn't work on the lips because it looks dry, opaque and cakey. It is quite nice on the cheek, a nice coral shade, better for the warmer toned skin, however not too bad on cool toned skin, I can certainly get away with it. It's really very average, I think becca cream blush is better and does work pretty well on the lip too though it's not indicated for the lip and so is BB pot rouge, pot rouge is truly the lip and cheek product and so far the only one I've found that does a perfect job of both cheek and lip. Stila CC texture is simply wrong for lips IMO. Cheap and not always entirely functional packaging too. Maybe the other shades are better, I haven't tried them but I won't be buying this one again.

I tried the Stila Convertible Color in a different shade in Sephora because they did not carry the Petunia shade I was after. It seemed dry and wouldn't blend on my cheek. I was turned off from the product. I then saw this product in Petunia on a wholesale cosmetic site for about half off so I gave in because the packaging is so pretty as is the color. The color is absolute loveliness and it seems to blend far better than the one at Sephora which was probably dried up from being an open sample. The issue I'm having is with staying power. It doesn't seem to last very long at all on my face or lips. It's so darn pretty though when it is on, a natural, perfectly delicate pink. I'm of a fair to medium olive complexion.

Petunia has become my go to blush for this spring and summer. It gives a nice bright pop of coral/pink to my cheeks and livens up my entire face, which has yellow undertones. I also find that this cream blush is extremely easy to blend (much easier to apply in comparison to the Stila CCs in Lillium and Orchid). The best part is that you need only apply a miniscule amount and your pretty much set for the whole day. I'm not holding my breath that I'll finish my compact of Petunia anytime soon, but will definitely repurchase

on 5/20/2010 12:01:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this product. The color is amazing and very buildable. It lasts forever for it's really worth the price. you need to use the tiniest bit and you get an amazing flush. The packaging is adorable and the mirror is so useful. LOVE IT

Popular Blush Products