Beauty Secrets Nail Matrix Cuticle Oil and Instant Polish Dryer

Price: $

on 2/9/2011 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this because I'm impatient and I hate to wait, so I bought it as a nail polish dryer... The bottle is huge! I found the brush to be quite too long for my liking but it's nothing that bothers me that much. It works great as a cuticle oil. But I wanted to make an experiment so, I painted my nails, waited like two minutes and applied the oil and after two to three minutes (with the oil), I touched my nails and the polish felt as if it was dry, so I removed the oil and touched my nails again but this time, they didn't feel as if they were dry... That's something I didn't like too much because I don't like the feel, or to know that I have any kind of oil on my hands... So, if you don't want to ruin your nails, you can't remove the oil, just leave it there and wait because if you remove it, your nails won't be dry... It does dry the polish faster but you obviously have to wait a little bit for it to dry completely. I would suggest you to make the experiment and you'll see.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I made a bulk purchase from Sally's the other week & this happened to be 1 of my purchases. This is an extraordinary cuticle oil. It's a professional grade oil. It's very easy to use its convenient "nail polish-brush" applicator to apply the oil onto clean nails. It leaves nails extremely smooth & shiny. I also rub the rest of the oil into my hands to make my hands smooth & soft. This is an excellent product to use between nail fill-ins. When my LCN nails start growing out (between fill-ins) my cuticles don't look so attractive, especially in the winter. This makes the line of demarcation between the LCN gels & my incoming nails virtually invisible. It gives my nails a smooth, polished, & "just manicured" look. This oil also helps prevent "lifting" of the gel nails when used on a regular basis. This oil also smells like a honey- almond body lotion. It smells delicious...