70%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Very nice color that stands out! It lasts fairly long and doesn't dry out the lips.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

I've used about half of this lipstick. I love this color! I'm a light olive and the red in this makes it a wearable purple. Very dramatic, very fall, brings out grey eyes. Don't like the smell but it's not too offensive. I have big lips and this lipstick likes to MOVE. I have to use lip liner and concealer for this to look as good as a Revlon creme on it's own. Such a pain in the ass. It transfers onto everything. It gets darker and drier and kind of gross looking as I reapply. It's the kind of colour I'd save for a night out, but who wants to be checking their lipstick every five seconds when they're trying to have a good time... Definitely not a rebuy, but I love this color and the price is right, so I'm not happy about it. :/

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGray

4 years ago

Great colour, easy to apply, doesn't dry out. Good purchase from Maybelline

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

4 years ago

The best plum bar none. I hope they never stop making it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

4 years ago

Just like the name - it is perfect. I have used plums and burgundies for years but never tried this one. I overlooked it in favour of all the other beautiful Maybelline shades. It's so perfect that I am switching from my mauves, nudes, browns, and reds right now. It's absolutely not too purple, too black, or too harsh looking. I am going to have to buy a backup too for the day when they discontinue these. Update July 24/19: After experimenting with more natural looking shades I gave this up. I would never wear this again. I realized that plum is just not my shade.

About reviewer (242 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

Plum Perfect is one of my beauty staples—I seriously cannot go out the house without it in my purse just in case I'm in the mood for a little Power Lipstick touch-up. The application is very smooth and it sits really well on your lips without getting them chapped. It isn't matte either, but the color is perfect in all its glossy glory. I love this lipstick to bits but, of course, I am still looking for that perfect matte lipstick in a plum shade so I'm just giving this a 4 out of 5.

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

5 years ago

So this is actually my first maybelline lipstick and I'm glad that I bought it. I have this major thing about dark and vampy lipsticks. When I first swatched it on my lips it was like the mixture of deep purple and dark red kind of shade, but mostly deep dark red. I guess that's how plum is supposed to be. The only reason that Im not giving 5 lippies is because I was looking for more deep purple in it, but well never mind that because I love how my lips looks like when I am using it. I did get a lot of compliment from my friends saying that it did not make me look old like other dark or vampy lipstick does. It also goes along incredible with every outfit and most weathers.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

The perfect fall/winter plum for my medium-olive skin. It's slightly creamy and it goes quite dark (making it ideal for me). It's pretty easy to manipulate too... if I pat some off I can get a warmer plum color.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

3.0

6 years ago

is plum perfect the purplish color that is limited addition #1000??

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBrown

6 years ago

I actually LOVE this lipstick it is AMAZING I can compare it a little with MAC Rebel lipstick. I like how it is a burgundy dark red purple! It's a great color for fall. I recommend it!

SkinOily, Tan