Parnevu Organic Hair Mayonnaise

No Image

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Parnevu Organic Hair Mayonnaise is amazing. It saved my hair. I had an over processing accident and my hair started breaking off badly. I cut of the ruined parts but the rest was dry and lifeless. My grocery store had run out of real mayonnaise and eggs for a deep condtion so I went into the beauty supply store next door and picked up a jar of this. I'm so glad I did, it smells amazing and after washing my hair with cheap $2 VO5 balancing shampoo I smothered my hair with this, waited 30 minutes and washed it out and WOW, my hair felt normal again. I then ran a little oilve oil/coconut oil through my hair and left it in overnight. The next night I repeated the washing nad conditioning with Parnevu and all I can say is, I will be using this product at every hair wash now. It's totally amazing. It's like my hair was dying for it. I'll be trying out the whole Parnevu Dry Hair line now also.

! WEEK UPDATE
My hair still smells amazing. Usually after a week most hair products strt giving your hair that old unwashed smell. My hair is just a silky smooth as it was when I put this in last week. It's definitely something I'm going to use permanently. It gave me no flaky itchy scalp either. It's amazingly moisturizing. I'm extremely impressed.

JAN 2015 UPDATE. My hair is now all natural 4b/c. It may have been geat on my former relaxed hair but on natural hair it's terrible. It made it dry. I now only use ORS olive oil conditioner in the green bottle.