MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes - Light Taupe 24L

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

on 11/3/2012 6:33:00 PM

Lovely eyeshadow pencil that is easy to apply and stays all day. I use it as a quick base or a wash of colour. It doesn't crease or smudge after you are done blending it out and it's dead easy to apply.

on 10/17/2012 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

For some reason, this Aqua liner just kept catching my eye every time I played with MUFE products. It's a light, mink brown (perhaps browner than what I could classify as a taupe) with a velvety finish, so it's an easy, soft way to line your bottom eyelid without the line looking "obvious". The color is surprisingly unique as far as browns go, I think it's softer and cooler than most brown eyeliners. I'm NC25/30 and this is a super flattering color to use on my eyes, although it's not really dark enough to liner my upper eyelid since the brown is too light to blend into my black alshes. The pencil itself (like all the Aqua liners) is very soft and pigmented, so there is no tugging or hard pressing necessary when applying it.

A cheaper, browner (less taupey) dupe of this can be the Physician Formula Shimmer Strip eyeliner for brown eyes trio (the "expresso" one). Expresso is also a soft medium brown and is also very soft as far as pencil eyeliners go, so it's easy on the eyelid skin.