Dior Diorshow Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Dior Diorshow Mascara
Diorshow MascaraDiorshow MascaraEnter TitleDIORSHOW MASCARADiorshow Mascara

3.8

Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Strearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera(Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Gyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Triethalonamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolized Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum(Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl, Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 4/20/2016 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

There are many things to like about this mascara. The color is very, very black, the packaging is lovely, and the brush shape is really nice (it's easy to use the tip for smaller lashes). At the same time, the fragrance is very strong and ROSEY. I am able to smell it hours after the mascara application. I prefer using this mascara atop the Dior primer (which I really, really like!) but it tends to feel heavy on my lashes by the end of the day. It does wash off easily.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this mascara but I don't love it. It separates my eyelashes and does make my short asian lashes appear longer but it doesn't give me volume. However I hate the fact that it smudges by the end of the day. You would have to spend a lot of money to replace this mascara because the bottle dries out super fast like 1/2 the life of other mascaras.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara does a good job curling my lashes but this was my first high end mascara and I was disappointed. When I first tried it on it was really flaky and dry, so I went back to Sephora and exchanged it for another one. The newer one was better but still flaky and a little bit on the dry side.
Perhaps it was just those two mascaras that were maybe old or dried out. But I will buy it again. The packaging is really elegant looking and looks expensive.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

typically matte, often drying out fast. serious drama for short wear, however the heavy formula with sometimes "droop" the lash. this is not for fake lashes AT ALL.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I bought this about 6 weeks ago and have short sparse lashes. Its not the worst mascara Ive ever used but its not great, especially at that price. I think someone who already has thick lashes and just wants more length would be satisfied.
Good points- lengthens quite well, is long lasting.
Bad points- Doesnt volumize my lashes very well and in the past week I have started seeing the tiny black flakes on my cheeks.
I will be going back to Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes.

on 7/14/2011 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I don't understand the hype on this. It took me five minutes to build the volume to look decent but did very little lengthening. Maybe that is what this product is supposed to do but I want a mascara that does it all and I am sure there is one out there. I will return to Sephora.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I believed it was the best mascara ever until I discovered the Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash (which is better and cheaper).

Diorshow is amazing because I consider it one of the most complete mascaras ever, and it's so buildable (it gives me the most dramatic look I've ever found in a Mascara). But I have to say this is a mascara just for long-lashed girls because of its brush.

Something so important for me is that I can remove it just with water and soap.

Diorshow is love :P

on 12/27/2010 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a nice mascara in that it is good about not flaking or smudging. I like the brush. However, it does not curl my lashes, and it is something I need as mine are so straight. If you use an eyelash curler it might hold it (don't know) or if your lashes are naturally curly, but for me, and for the price, it isn't good enough to repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am picky about mascaras, and I like this one a lot. The scent is very strong, and I don't quite get why it is scented. I like the big brush, and I find it tapered enough to maneuver around my eyes. I do get that wonderful "false lash" look, and it's very dark. I don't find it flaky or crunchy, and it doesn't smear on my bottom lashes. There are other mascaras I like almost as much, and they are much less cost-prohibitive and don't smell like a Yankee candle store, so I likely won't repurchase.

on 3/7/2010 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This mascara is amazing! I'm still searching for that perfect HG mascara, but in the mean time, I'm lovin this! It doesnt flake, and it lasts a pretty long time. My lashes look very full after this, almost fake. But, I comb my lashes, then curl them, then comb them again, and it looks so good! Its pretty expensive, but if you're really into mascaras, then you'll have to try this!