Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Dior Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil
Diorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow PencilDiorshow Brow Styler Ultra-Fine Precision Brow Pencil

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I know it seems kind of weird that they only make one shade of this AND that it's a 30 buck investment, but Dior has definitely done it. I don't have a clue why this formula is so much better than others, but I feel like I've literally tried EVERY popular brow filler/pencil, and none are as good as this. The color makes brows appear very defined but still natural even though I'm a light-haired and lady, the attached brush helps comb hairs into place before & after lining without the necessity of separate tool, the formula is super long-wearing & easy to smooth on, my brows look polished & clean all day without rub-off, the applicator itself is just the right size and shape to mimic little tiny hairs when filling in, and the pencil retracts down easily without a cap to worry about breaking or losing.

After what seemed like an endless cycle of trying & rejecting brow pencils for one reason or another (too easy to come off; too reddish; badly shaped; etc.), I'm so happy to have found one that is great on all accounts. I'll never buy another!

been using this religiously and exclusively for years thanks to the good people of MUA. this is honestly the best brow product i've ever used, from budget to high end. even when i try other brow pencils i keep coming back to this one. this is one of the few cosmetic products i go out of my way to repurchase before running out. one pencil lasts me between 4 and 5 months. keeping it in the box prevents breakage.

this looks beautiful on pale skin. i use "universal dark brown" because it's cooler than it's more popular sibling "universal brown." my alabaster skin does not pull any weird red, yellow, orange, or green undertones with this pencil. the formula is very user friendly, wears naturally, and is versatile enough for both framing and filling. it does not tug at nor dry out the skin. it does not smudge or smear.

on 3/9/2018 9:29:00 AM

This is a shockingly short pencil for the price, but it is the best pencil I have ever tried. The universal shade is a medium cool brown that works well with my medium brown hair and NC15 skin. The texture is not as hard as Anastasia, but it does not smudge. I also like it better than the Hourglass one, a previous favourite, which is too heavy to travel with. With Dior, I’m able to achieve a natural look. Normally, I use a pomade brow product, Benefit’s Kabrow. But the Dior pencil is always in my travel case because it is short, reliable and less trouble to fuss with in a hotel mirror with mediocre lighting. I’m totally surprised by how much I like this. BTW the Dior lip pencils are also my favourites, so there is something special in general about Dior pencils, which have ruined drugstore ones for me.

on 12/13/2016 1:21:00 AM

I absolutely love this pencil! I have been using it for years. It is just absolute perfection...it glides on effortlessly and is the perfect match for me. The spoolie is the best (I always keep mine even after I finish the pencil so I can have one in my makeup bag etc.)
I am a product junkie, so I feel the need to try new products, but none of them ever compare...will I ever learn???

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Amazing product! I love everything by Dior, but this is one of my favorites. It looks amazing with my skin tone and is the only brow pencil I can use that matches my hair color.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Just wonderful, why did I have to try this? The pencil is great, color is the best I've ever tried but it is so dang expensive. I have medium to dark brunette hair & brown/green eyes. This made my eyes pop which I have never seen with a brow product. No red in the color - Anastasia, Maybelline, MAC all their dark taupe shades go a little red on me. Consistency is not waxy - more like a very hard powder pencil, very precise & color lasts all day. Packaging is great - sleek, winds up & down, handy spoolie on the other end. I use it pretty much every day & it lasted almost a year, but $30?!? I'm trying to find a cheaper replacement, but I will say it was worth every penny. If I can't find this color anywhere else I will repurchase.

on 11/21/2011 11:23:00 AM

Best brow pencil on the market.. I agree a great sub is the anastisia pencil, however, the colors aren't quite right on me. To make this pencil last longer I fill in my brows with the benefit brow zings first (which lasts forever) and i define and fill bald spots with this guy. I currently work for benefit, so i always have to have perfect full brows... which is difficult because my brows grow differently and i have a scar in the middle of my brow. This pencil makes them look flawless.

on 6/28/2011 2:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Really like the packaging on this, a twist up pencil on one side and a spoolie brush on the other. This color is perfect for my dark brown hair, and looks really natural. I have really full brows but they seem to look patchy on camera, this fixed that right up! Very easy to apply, then flip around to brush it through. Excellent product!

on 8/2/2010 12:31:00 PM

Love it

Love this...everything about it besides the price since it's $30 CDN... The colour is universal and it works well with my dark eye brows...it's long wearing and fine tip makes precision eye brow filling a breeze plus u don't need to sharpen since it is an automatic pencil...great product!

Popular Brows Products