Etude House Secret Beam Powder Pact

Etude House Secret Beam Powder Pact
Secret Beam Powder PactSecret Beam Powder Pact

4.7

TALC, MICA, SILICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ZINC STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), METHICONE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), FRAGRANCE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this powder! It never looks cakey because of the pearly sheen it leaves, and it does a really good job setting my otherwise super dewy tinted moisturizer. It makes it last the whole day! It's also very affordable. I hope Etude House never discontinues this product!

on 10/25/2016 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I received the powder yesterday, and I absolutely love it. I was afraid it would be to shimmery, but its not. I mean, if you take a real close-up to your face you will notice small shimmer all over the face, but you do not look like a disco ball. I used the powder as a finishing powder to set my foundation, and it has stayed on all day. I will have to use it for a longer time to see the long term effect on my skin ; if it will break me out or something, but I hope not - because I really really liked it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have this powder in the mixed colors. It is different shadows of pastels and white, but when you swirl it together it looks white. It gives a nice highlight shimmer, without being dark like a bronzer. I kind of swipe it all over and I love the glow I get. Great highlighting powder !

on 8/8/2010 8:50:00 AM

This product came in a really pretty compact... That is pretty much why I bought it when I was in Vietnam. The only problem is I don't really know when I'd wear it. I've used it on its own, it's sheer and shiny, quite pretty, but the colour I bought is a bit pale for me so it looks a bit boring. It leaves the face feeling nice and smooth. I don't really like pressed powders though, I've found.

on 7/29/2009 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

it very great xDD

on 7/4/2009 9:59:00 AM

I've been using the Etude On Screen twin pact pressed powder and loved the coverage and smooth porcelain finish. When the store had a promo of their Secret Beam powder pact, I decided to try. This has very mild glitters and a sheer finish. By noon, I notice my skin doesn't shine or break out in oil but there's a slight pearly glow. The sparkles are only noticeable up close under strong light. I like to alternate this with On Screen. No. 1 is for PPP and LLL skintone. Anything darker than that should go for No. 2. I will certainly repurchase.