Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.8

on 6/24/2014 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this color. Im about an mac nc45/revlon rich ginger. This color is such a pretty mauve almost cool toned pink. I was surprised that this color didnt show up as too ashy, too light or too cool lilac/purple. Its a nice light to medium pink. Its practically full coverage and the finish is between a satin and gloss. So far I have been thoroughly happy with the maybelline color sensational pink lipsticks. All thus far have good color payoff and work with my skintone. Most are neutral slightly leaning either cool or warm toned. This makes them easier to work for most people.

If I could get a maybelline nude lipstick to work like the pinks, then I would be in heaven. I swear, that I feared this pink would be like rimmel airy fairy and not look good on me. Im just so happy. I do prefer warmer pinks but this colors looks pretty darn good. Looking at swatches online didnt help me. On a lot of people my skin tone and darker, this pink looked too cool and the reviews werent as nice.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

OMG OMG OMG! I love this shade so much. It's the perfect, cool toned pink that I've been looking for. I finally found my HG pink lipstick. Color payoff is good and I love that it doesn't have any shimmer. I always wear mine with clear gloss on top and my lips look lovely and kissable. Staying power is good. I've really got nothing to complain about.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I love this color because it suits my dark complexion unlike many other pink lippies. I dont really care for the playdough like smell, but overall the product is great and I recommend to women of any color!!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's a very neutral/regular pink with blue undertones. It has no shimmer. I have to say that this color is the perfectest pink ever! This is one of my new everyday lipsticks. I like this way more than Pink Please because I feel that this suits my tan skin better than Pink Please, which looks more nude. This is a must have color for everyone! (I'm a MAC NC40)