Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

3.8

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely adooooooore this concealer! No other concealer has made me look this good ever! I bought it a little over a month ago, and it hasn't breaken out nor disappointed me yet!

I use it either on top or underneath my Chanel Mat Lumière foundation, depending on how much coverage I want (use it underneath for a healthier, more natural look, or on top for a 100% coverage), and I also use it underneath a dab of foundation under my eyes (I have very dark circles). It really illuminates my face, without having a shiny or unnatural-looking complexion. It also works well without foundation when I have little time or I'm just going out shopping or at school.

Just make sure you blend it well with a brush or your finger, as it will look horribly cakey if you use too much and don't blend it well enough.

on 10/14/2014 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm shocked that this concealer (which I bought for pigmentation) actually does a better job on my under eye area than specific under eye concealers that I've been trying (namely BB corrector, Benefit Erase paste and LM Secret Concealer). I tried it there on a whim and wow.

It's not a full coverage concealer (more medium) but enough for me. What I really like about it is that it has a bit of a sheen to it and it looks like skin. And the really extraordinary thing about it is that I can touch up during the day over my powder make up without it looking fake or cakey. Amazing.

I'm using the colour 20 (I'm NC25). It's perfect on my skin but a little too yellow under my eyes. I can still blend it out though.

I've given it four stars as the coverage could be a bit better and the colour could be a tad bit more neutral, but I'm still delighted with it and would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

One of my favorites :) this concealer works wonders for me and I like that there's a good selection of shades so the one I got matches perfectly. Just a couple light dabs and it covers my blemishes and under eye circles flawlessly. I rarely have complaints about Chanel products, and this is just another great one I've added to my everyday collection! Will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I purchased this to help conceal my undereye circles. I like the gel formula of this concealer, as I find that it doesn't bunch up in my fine lines as much or look dry on the undereye area like some concealers can do (ie, MAC Studio Finish). The coverage of this concealer is great. This also works well for covering blemishes. Overall, this is a good product. However, I really wish it didn't contain fragrance. Paula from Beautypedia said this is still an excellent product even with the fragrance, but the fragrance is unnecessary. I would agree. However, the fragrance has never irritated my skin so it is not enough to stop me from repurchasing this product. A tube of this is exensive, but it takes a long time to use up the tube so I feel that the cost is worth it (or at least justifiable). I plan on repurchasing this product as I like how easily it conceals my dark circles but does not accentuate my fine lines.

on 9/4/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Let me just start off with a brief background of my skin;
I have very oily skin, but rather dry undereye circles.
I have horrible PERMANENT dark blue/purple undereye circles on my tan NC44 skin that appears as a hideous brown color. On nights when I don't get enough sleep (which is all too often), I wake up looking like someone punched me. =(

This concealer is amazing in the fact that its so creamy and doesn't accentuate the dryness surrounding my undereye area. This also doesn't crease on me which is just amazing as the texture is a bit...thick.

The coverage is light/med and can be built up GRADUALLY to a nice medium coverage. I should let you know that I do wear this over a very thin layer of BBs corrector in dark bisque underneath and it eliminates practically ALL discoloration(s) i have. <3

I also do use this product on my hyper-pigmentated acne scars as well and find the lasting power is superb (even on my oil slick face) and natural looking. I am NC44 and wear shade 30. It is a LITTLE bit too light for me but once on my skin, it oxides just enough to match perfectly.

As far as price and packaging go, we all know Chanel products cost $$$. I paid $40USD for 0.75g/0.23oz which isn't bad as I'm sure this will last me well over 6 months. As far as packaging, this is where i took off one lippie. I'm not crazy about it. its very simple; I guess i'm just so accustomed to the sleek packaging of the Chanel products. I do however, like the doe foot applicator. makes applying concealer a cinch. I will definitely be repurchasing as soon as i run out. =)

on 4/21/2011 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you want a concealer that doesn't really conceal, I would totally go for this. It's extremely sheer for a concealer and for my acne-prone skin, it didn't really cover blemishes the way I needed it to. And honestly, I can't justify spending $40 on a concealer. I'll stick with my Revlon concealer!