Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

Filtered by skin type : Other
Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer

My former fave concealer was NARS RCC but this is better! I *also* find as mentioned below my tastes have become "more refined" (v. good point, I'm 39) & I gravitate towards Chanel which is strange because a couple of years ago I thought MAC was all that, a bag of chips, & a box of HoHo's but MAC doesn't fascinate me as much anymore. I've got $$,$$$ worth of MU & seem to use my Chanel the most. Well this concealer 1st of all 20 is my perf color in all chanel products (pressed powder, liquid fdtn, concealer), I can't believe 1stly I got so lucky guessing my color but I had a travel palette that had pressed powder in 20 & it was a good match so I ordered on the phone took a calculated risk for an early xmas gift for myself. I dot 4 dots under my eye, strip down my nose & any red spots/blemishes; it's like voodoo magick how good it works & set w Chanel pressed powder in 20. I want to try their eclait concealer next. I will rebuy! I'm done buying NARS RCC. Not a huge diff in $$ & this is so silky fine moussy texture. Excellent product HG doesn't give me that inverse raccoon look yanno when concealers are too day glow yellow pale (think e.g. Donald Trump). When it's wrong it's wrong but when it's right it is SO RIGHT!! This concealer is right!!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

True lasting multitasker. My HG of concealers, I have used cle de peau, dior, ysl, armani...u name it I've tried it. Found this little wonder when I attended the fall 2009 color launch at Bloomie's in Miami. The national makeup artist used this not only as an eyeshadow primer and under eye concealer but as a foundation applied sheer with a sponge. I was amazed at how natural I looked and thrilled to have found a product to replace masky foundation. For me $40 is a bargain for what it does...and it's portable too. Give it a try.