Garnier Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

Garnier Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer

3.5

on 2/22/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I picked this up for CDN$10 at Walmart. I've tried this both in the morning before makeup & after cleansing/exfoliating. (I tried it for the first time after exfoliating) Each time it brought on an unbearable burning feeling under my eyes. Much like a nasty sunburn. Based on personal experience, I highly recommend not buying this product. The Garnier rollerball worked better for me many moons ago.

For $10 you don't get very much of this. I like the fact that it's in a jar but unfortunately it's a heavy glass one. The scent is nice but a bit overpowering for something that's meant to be left on your skin. Even though I used a tiny bit it was very heavy on my face and it even stung a bit. My cheeks felt soft but my t-zone was very greasy. This product contradicts itself because it's part of the Fresh line for normal/combination skin. Yet it says for dry, sensitive skin right on the box. But considering my experience, I'd have to say it's for the latter.

on 6/29/2013 12:53:00 AM

I have been using this for about a week now. I have combination skin, and planned on using this as my day and night moisturizer. I don't like the residue it leaves at all. This probably is a bit much for my skin during the summer, so I will save the rest for winter when I am willing to put up with it for the sake of hydrated skin, but for now will use my Garnier Gel-Cream.

Its a good moisturizer but its very gressy on my face...

It's a decent moisturizer, but there's nothing really dazzling about this one that makes me want to buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This facial moisturizer is okay. I definitely wouldn't recommend this for someone who has very dry skin. I have combination skin and found that my cheeks would still remain dry after using this. It didn't moisturize my skin for 24hrs...but I live in a very dry/semi-desert part of Canada, so maybe it will work better for someone who lives in a humid climate. It's a relatively cheap moisturizer, and it's a decent size... but I don't think that I will purchase this one again.

on 5/1/2010 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Overall this is an ok product but...

-It moisturizes quite lightly which can be good for some but I needed something a bit more moisturising.

- Also it left a bit of a film on my face after it dried, which is always horrible :(

-It sometimes stung on my more sensitive eye area

I used up one jar of this and was very happy with the cheap price. However I will not buy again, as I need something more creamy and more gentle.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

The best thing about this product for me is that it gets soaked up into your skin as soon as you apply it! I hate the greasy feeling you get sometimes with the really heavy creams and this is not like them at all. I love the fresh scent (of course not everyone will) and the packaging may not be the most hygienic but it ensures that you will use up every last bit. The only con is that despite being a "Deep Moisturizer" it doesn't feel like it actually moisturizes too intensely. I just use it as a light daily moisturizer under my makeup and it works perfectly for me :)

I purchased this last summer because my Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh 24 hr Hydrating Day Cream sold out at the time. I can honestly say I absolutely hated it after using it twice. It was too thick and greasy for my liking, and so I put it away. However, when winter rolled in, my skin started to get extremely dry, and my regular Garnier moisturizer could not nothing about the dry patches around my nose and cheeks. That's when I remembered my neglected Fresh 24H Deep Moisturizer! It totally saved my skin and I did not experience anymore dry patches! I would definitely recommend this if you have extremely dry skin or for normal/combo skins during the winter seasons! I think I purchased this for about 10-13 CAD at Super Store, and I will definitely repurchase this during Winter Seasons!

on 12/11/2009 11:12:00 PM

I actually really like this moisturizer. I have combination skin and where I live gets really cold in the winter. I've been using this product for only two days, and the harsh winds haven't affected my skin at all! I love the scent, and I also love that is absorbs quickly. On the packaging it said that it is great underneath makeup, but I haven't tried that yet. the moisturizer is so beautiful...its pure white and the texture is great. This is my moisturizer for hte winter!

Popular Moisturizers